Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2021 8:59:37 AM EDT
Does anyone know if the new Magpul Glock drum magazines will work with the m11/9 Glock modified lower?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:35:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Does anyone know if the new Magpul Glock drum magazines will work with the m11/9 Glock modified lower?
View Quote

The KOREAN versions work in my Ruger PCC, AR 15 with Glock magwell and SUB 2000.

None of which are full auto. MACS have a very high ROF.

I have seen videos of G18's using the Korean 50 rd. drums.
Those zip pretty fast. So, I am inclined to believe they will run.

I had an older Korean one that didn't feed. I sat on it and returned to the LGS.
They gave me a new one. It looked identical to the one I returned.
But it had graphite around the feed tower.

And it ran good from the start. Seek one of those out, and try it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 8:01:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Wonder if I should just get Suomi drum magazines while I still can. Anyone have a good source. Looking at getting a minimum of 10
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 4:48:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I cannot recommend a single source. Clearview and Liberty Tree probably have some. The price has gone through the roof!

Do you have a Lage upper to run them in? You could also get some Sten mags and machine tabs for them. Ive been converting Sten mags for my Max10/31. Squish them a hair, put a tab on the back a run em!

If you want drawings for tabs, let me know!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top