Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2021 3:53:29 AM EDT
I've noticed that many of the MOE M-LOK forends that Magpul offers have a bottom "lip" that extends downward at the front of the forend, such as the MOE SL Hand Guard (MAG538), and the MOE M-LOK Remington 870 Forend (MAG496).

Can anyone suggest and/or recommend a mount that will clear this front "lip" so that an accessory (such as a weapon light for example) can be mounted on the bottom and forward of the forend? The only Magpul mount that comes close is the M-LOK Cantilever Rail/Light Mount (MAG588) but it does not have the height to clear this lip.

I was able to locate one option, made by CDM Gear (see image below), but I'm wondering if they're the only game in town?

Any assistance in finding additional mount options like the CDM Gear would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:00:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Cut it off/file it down
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:23:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I filed down part of the cantilever mount. It's cheap and polymer so it wasn't too bad.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top