Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2020 12:20:22 AM EDT
I saw a deal on GB for 1,000 new M-33's for .55/ea.  I haven't seen them that low in quite a while.  I don't need any myself.  Just thought I'd pass it on as many in this forum are on the hunt for them.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 12:40:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:00:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Been after M33 for too long - unobtanium on this side of the pond

Only need a few hundred to make into inert dummy rounds for re-enactor mates running vehicles with dummy .50-cal M2's & the like
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 5:44:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are they new or pulldown?

If they're pulldown, they will need to be resized before being reloaded. The tool that does the work really grabs the projo to pull it out of the brass.

CH4D makes a die for sizing the projos back to as close to new as you can get. I think Lee makes one for their press as the CH4D die won't fit because they're two different thread sizes.

If you reload, this is a good price.
View Quote

Believe it or not....they are new.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 5:45:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are they new or pulldown?

If they're pulldown, they will need to be resized before being reloaded. The tool that does the work really grabs the projo to pull it out of the brass.

CH4D makes a die for sizing the projos back to as close to new as you can get. I think Lee makes one for their press as the CH4D die won't fit because they're two different thread sizes.

If you reload, this is a good price.
View Quote

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top