Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2020 11:10:07 PM EDT
Out running around today and lost my Cold Steel Safemaker.  

The knife was great but the factory sheath was always a mess.  Factory clip was weak, I’d draw my knife off my belt and the whole sheath came with it.  Added paradise loops and found the knife working its way out of the kydex as I went through my day.  Was just looking at custom sheaths Monday.

Anyway, get home today, sheath is on the belt, no knife.  Backtracked to all my job sites today; nothing.

Any suggestions on a replacement? Another safe maker with a custom sheath? Benchmade Adamas push dagger?  CRKT TechApatal (or whatever they call it)?  Some other brand I have never heard of?
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 5:43:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 5:46:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Order two Urban Edge versions.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top