Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2022 10:26:36 PM EDT
What do you do in the event that all form 1’s, form 4’s and 5320.20’s are lost?
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 10:49:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Pray the NFA has the original's and will send you copies.

Link Posted: 7/24/2022 8:26:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 9:49:00 AM EDT
[#3]
And if any of the Form 1s are eForms, you can download them again from the My Forms\Approved section of the eForms site.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 10:01:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I have all of my forms scanned into PDF format as a back up.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 11:37:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have all of my forms scanned into PDF format as a back up.
View Quote

This is the answer.  Electronic backups.

Don't lose them in the first place
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 12:49:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Well i haven’t seen them  since 2016. I was transferred to a non allowing state. Items stayed in old state with a trusted friend. I have moved thrice. I am sure they exist but I cannot. Find them as of yet. I am worried about doing a 5320.20 and putting down wrong information.  FML.  Guess I’ll be digging for them some more this week.

ETA I made numerous copies but I can’t remember where I put them. It was definitely someplace that would be with my household goods now. It’s just a matter of finding it all. ??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top