Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Posted: 12/12/2019 11:09:40 AM EDT
Where can I find this spring or replicate it somehow? I have heard of the ball point pen spring but that doesn't work. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 12/19/2019 4:19:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/1/2020 7:28:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Contact us at 1-800-2900-0065 option 3 or at [email protected].  We are all very very familiar with the bolt stop spring (lovingly referred to as the mystery spring that flies away).  Needless to say, we have many.
View Quote
Is there a good, detailed exploded diagram of the original GSG-5 available?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 1:03:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 3:25:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Contact us at 1-800-2900-0065 option 3 or at [email protected].  We are all very very familiar with the bolt stop spring (lovingly referred to as the mystery spring that flies away).  Needless to say, we have many.
View Quote
Ordered it, Thank you sir!
Link Posted: 1/24/2020 11:16:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm so glad I found this forum.  I owned a GSG-5 years ago and loved it.  Life happens to us all and I had to sell it quite a while ago.  This past week I picked up another on a trade.  I found that this rifle is, although well used, and shooting well, missing this Bolt Stop Spring.  I'll be in contact with you as well to get one ordered.  Thank you!!!
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top