Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2021 1:13:36 PM EDT
Hello everyone.

Long time follower and old time subscriber but forgot my old sign in info .

I am interested in getting a new C&R License. Mine expired about 12 years ago. I see a 23 page guide. Will one of you point me to the best page on that guide to start at for the most recent information. Thank you in advance
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 3:07:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Download this and fill it out. Add $30. Mail to address listed. Wait by mailbox.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 10:30:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Cool Thank you.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 3:52:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, pretty easy to get.  I always get a hoot as to how fast people get this back, like in 30 days or less, while it's 6-8-12 months for an NFA item.  

Couple of random tips:

As the form says, you have to sent a note to the local cops that you're going to get it - no big deal as they don't have to do anything.  I put that point in the letter and mail it in and forget about it.

You need, as you may remember, a bound book to record things you buy with it.  I think I got mine off Amazon or maybe Midway - hunt and you can find.

You can use it on anything 50 years old, so it's now up to 1971 era items.  

You can also use it for machine guns that are 50 years old to have them shipped to you - you still need to have the Form 4, but can receive one in from out of state without having to put it on a Form 3 and have it transferred to a NFA dealer.

Still lots of great stuff out there to get, and while I don't use mine a lot, it comes it handy from time to time.

Enjoy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top