Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2021 4:46:03 PM EDT
Has anyone wrung one out thoroughly?
Used one seriously over time with scored timed drills?
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 7:17:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Never used my Micro Roni w/g32 (.357sig) in competition, but mine is 4 or 5 years old and still has a good solid lockup in the brace hinge and the pistol capture mechanism.
Never had an issue with shifting zero although I’ve swapped from a reflex to a short scope and back to a different reflex sight.
Compared to all my other braced pistols it’s noticeably lighter, shorter, and has less recoil.
Mine has the original short brace, not the longer optional brace that came out later. Feels similar to an M4 stock fully collapsed.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 5:37:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never used my Micro Roni w/g32 (.357sig) in competition, but mine is 4 or 5 years old and still has a good solid lockup in the brace hinge and the pistol capture mechanism.
Never had an issue with shifting zero although I've swapped from a reflex to a short scope and back to a different reflex sight.
Compared to all my other braced pistols it's noticeably lighter, shorter, and has less recoil.
Mine has the original short brace, not the longer optional brace that came out later. Feels similar to an M4 stock fully collapsed.
View Quote
What's your practical effective range to hit a paper plate?
Would you buy it again?
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 5:58:49 PM EDT
[#3]
If you keep in mind its a chassis to make a pistol a little bit better I guess its not awful

I had one for awhile and simply wasnt impressed. I did have zero issues. Then again mine did have a plastic top rail.

However I come from using dedicated PCC platforms so

Is it paper plate accurate at 25 yards? Sure. But thats not something I would brag about.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 8:45:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I can’t say how accurate other calibers perform but at 50 yards I’m consistently making 2” groups with my g32 in a Roni.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top