Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2020 9:38:09 AM EDT

It seems I have read on here about FFL 07/02 keeping different log books for different activities. (I wand to say that my IOI suggested it as well, but not sure). Standard transfer, NFA item, gun smithing and then Manufacturing.  

I did find this thread back in the archives. But I'm still not clear.
https://www.ar15.com/forums/armory/-/44-496974/?page=1
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 2:52:37 PM EDT
[#1]
GunStoreMaster Pro @ $37/month worked a charm for me. We ran a lot of suppressors on it. Also simplified consignment and repairs as well. Never had a paper bound book. Comes with a back up that resides on your computer and doesn't need/use internet. When I closed the store I just printed a copy of that info and turned it over as if it were a bound book. Keeps everything all in one place.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 6:49:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It seems I have read on here about FFL 07/02 keeping different log books for different activities. (I wand to say that my IOI suggested it as well, but not sure). Standard transfer, NFA item, gun smithing and then Manufacturing.  

View Quote

The A&D book for manufacturing activities is different than for sales/transfers & gunsmthing.  There are examples at FFLSOnly.com if you join.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 6:57:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

What is not clear about the post I made in that thread?

3 books - 1 Acquisitions, 2 Dispositions to Licensees, 3 Dispositions to Non-Licensees. Column headings listed in that document.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 9:56:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Figured I would update this thread. I recently switched over to Fastbound and 8m very pleased.  Much earlier than keeping 3 different books by hand.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 11:13:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Figured I would update this thread. I recently switched over to Fastbound and 8m very pleased.  Much earlier than keeping 3 different books by hand.
View Quote
I am getting ready to switch from FFL Boss to Fastbound.  After a year and a half, I'm no longer impressed ... mostly with the lack of support and response time to lingering post-"upgrade" problems.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:07:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:08:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

I use fastbound and it is pretty easy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top