Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/1/2018 8:18:38 PM EDT
I found a fella wanting to get this out of his way. He wanted $80. I drove there with trailer in tow, ready to pay $80, then I offered $60, and he accepted.
This dang thing was brand new, with all the paperwork, two sets of keys, and the heavy duty internal locking bars still inside the box.
The seller and a couple of his friends loaded it on my trailer for me. I unloaded it with a 2-ton chain hoist.

It's for essentials.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 9:04:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Good find!
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 9:02:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Good score. I used to build electrical control panels with those and they really do cost that amount you linked to. That would make a super ammo storage cabinet.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 9:00:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Awesome deal.
Link Posted: 1/9/2019 4:16:15 PM EDT
[#4]
In it's place, secured to structure, and energized.

Next to design the shelving system, which will be removable, mounted to the eight panel stand-offs.
Link Posted: 1/9/2019 4:29:43 PM EDT
[#5]
What a score!
Link Posted: 1/9/2019 4:52:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice score. I am jelly.
Link Posted: 1/9/2019 7:15:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Put some 480V and arc flash stickers on it. At least a thief will have to put on the proper PPE first slowing them down!
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 7:24:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Put some 480V and arc flash stickers on it. At least a thief will have to put on the proper PPE first slowing them down!
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top