Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2022 12:04:14 AM EDT
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/former-state-rep-calls-on-gun-wholesaler-to-end-sales-of-“assault-style”-weapons/ar-AAYtf5I?li=BBnbfcL

Former State Rep. calls on gun wholesaler to end sales of “assault-style” weapons
David Grubb - 2h ago
Last week Flournoy, on behalf of 10,000 Women Louisiana and more than 300 other gun safety activists, sent a letter to Laurie Lipsey Aronson, CEO of Lipsey’s, one of the largest firearms wholesalers in the country and a member of the LSU Board of Supervisors, asking that she stop the distribution of automatic and assault-style, semi-automatic weapons to the public.
View Quote

Huh, I must not have the right account settings, I don't see ANY "automatic" weapons for sale to the public on the website....

More at the link.  If Lipsey's folds to this bullshit pressure, I'll never order a thing from them again.  Not that I order a lot from them to begin with, but it will be ZERO for sure afterwards.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 12:14:19 AM EDT
[#1]
You make this vague threat of not buying anything from them if they "cave."   Have you thought of sending an email to the CEO (briefly) describing your viewpoint?

Just asking, or did you come to Facebook ar15 to post instead?

The left can’t meme, but they pretty much got organization covered.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 12:34:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You make this vague threat of not buying anything from them if they "cave."   Have you thought of sending an email to the CEO (briefly) describing your viewpoint?

Just asking, or did you come to Facebook ar15 to post instead?

The left can’t meme, but they pretty much got organization covered.
View Quote

Plan to talk to my sales rep in the morning.  But yeah, certainly shouldn't share a news article, in an FFL specific forum, to get a GD-level reply.....
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 8:09:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Gun rights are a big deal in Louisiana. I guess it was inevitable that the left would turn their Sauron gaze on it in their push to disarm everyone. They are going to find the state very hostile to the kind of gun control they demand.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 2:53:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Lipsey's has been around forever.  I really don't think they're going to care.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 3:22:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top