Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2020 5:29:33 PM EDT
So this is my second burst fcg modification for my RLL. First went perfect and runs like a champ. Not one single F/A malfunction yet.

Making a second lower for the RLL and I missed the mark a little bit when notching the semi-auto disconnector. I meant to go in at an angle with the serenely wheel to match the sear surface, but ended up going in straight. I’m pretty sure it will function, but will it break? It looks pretty weak at the elbow compared to the first FCG set I made a few months ago.

What I was going for (like my 1st one):

Attachment Attached File

What I got:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 11:57:48 PM EDT
[#1]
well I installed it anyways and it passed function check. just fine. In fact this lower seems to have more delayed timing than my other lower with the same upper.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 4:38:59 PM EDT
[#2]
That does look awful thin. I wouldnt expect it to last long.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 1:41:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Bayou Gun Runner has that disconnector on their site for 16 bucks if you think you need to redo.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 3:29:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bayou Gun Runner has that disconnector on their site for 16 bucks if you think you need to redo.
View Quote

If it dies, I'll redo it.

Worst case scenario is that the semi-auto disco hook breaks and goes full auto with the selector in the semi-autoposition.  Which is ultimately my fault anyways for shooting a select fire weapon on semiautomatic - like some kind of cuck. Play beta games, win beta prizes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top