Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2022 11:12:04 AM EDT
Anyone submit and get approved for their C&R license recently?  Wondering what current timelines are looking like.  Spoke with someone who said theirs took ~3 weeks.  Just dropped mine in the mail today.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:18:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 4:21:29 PM EDT
[#2]
@k1rodeoboater

My first one took four or five weeks and my renewal was about three weeks.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 4:57:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@k1rodeoboater

My first one took four or five weeks and my renewal was about three weeks.
View Quote

Yeah I vaguely recall my prior 2 licenses took about a month.  Wasn't sure if there was an extended backlog like there is for the E-forms.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 5:21:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yeah I vaguely recall my prior 2 licenses took about a month.  Wasn't sure if there was an extended backlog like there is for the E-forms.
View Quote

There probably is.  If the option is open to C&R holders, check the box for requesting a LOA.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 3:44:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

There probably is.  If the option is open to C&R holders, check the box for requesting a LOA.
View Quote

Believe I E formed my renewal beginning of 21' from Afghanistan.  Took couple weeks.

ETA: Nope, snail mailed it.  Form 7/7C is not on the EForms.

CD
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 3:50:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Just over 30 days and ~5 weeks....so far no license.  Will update again at the 45 day mark if I don't have it by then.
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 6:34:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Still nada
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:42:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Arrived yesterday. 44 days
Aside from Century, Atlantic, JG, empire arms, AIM, Classic , and Simpsons who's still in the game?  Mostly private party/GB these days?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top