Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2019 11:02:02 AM EDT
Had a thread on UZItalk talking about this. Thought I would share the videos here as well.

Its a pretty neat system and really surprised me how well it ended up shooting with that higher ROF.

This all stems from watching a sub gun match at Knob Creek and realizing that most anyone with a PCC can beat most of the subguns there. The entire game is designed who can fire singles the fastest which I dont thing is a very accurate representation of how a sub gun is used. So I started on the quest to bump my ROF and see where it plains out. Now I would like to shoot a IDPA match with it and see how it stacks up.
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 11:57:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Need to pick some of those blocks up and give them a try.

Also upper jelly of your range Reminds me how much I miss living in the country. Would be awesome to step out my back door and go shooting. But a 20 min drive instead of an hour + drive each way to work is probably more important.
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 4:56:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Need to pick some of those blocks up and give them a try.

Also upper jelly of your range Reminds me how much I miss living in the country. Would be awesome to step out my back door and go shooting. But a 20 min drive instead of an hour + drive each way to work is probably more important.
View Quote
Yeah in between takes I was swapping buffers and running over to the grill to flip chicken halves.
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 8:26:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for posting!  My m10/45 is in nfa jail at my range.  At least i get to shoot her while i wait.  I have 2 lage uppers (mk2 & max10/31).  Just got the Lage VBS and looking forward to trying it out.
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 8:53:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Wish I had a shot timer so I could see what the ROF was. Friend has one and need to borrow it. I know strength of ammo has a lot to play into it. The load I was shooting sounds good Suppressed in everything I had so I just try to load a bunch and keep it in hand. With the stock lage bolt it’s pretty slow and fun but feels choppy. That 2-3 buffer ROF felt good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top