User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2019 9:27:02 PM EDT
Who all has one?
Which one do you have?
Like it?

Think of getting the FA only trigger.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 1:06:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I have the FA only version. Better then stock. Works fine.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 9:05:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
^^This
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 10:01:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I went with the full auto only trigger. It's easy to install and makes for a lighter trigger pull. Not like you're going to be shooting the thing in semi anyways. For sighting in just load one round into the mag at a time.

With that said mine had a little left/right jiggle, not terrible but I'm used to ARs with tight tolerances so it bothered me. I did a little custom work on it. I added a wire wrapped around the pin to apply force to keep the trigger from slidding left and right (basically a spring). Not sure if I installed something incorrectly or if that's how they all are, but I'm happy with the setup.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 1:25:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
^^This
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
^^This
+1 more
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 1:48:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I went with the full auto only trigger. It's easy to install and makes for a lighter trigger pull. Not like you're going to be shooting the thing in semi anyways. For sitting in just load one round into the mag at a time.

With that said mine had a little left/right jiggle, not terrible but I'm used to ARs with tight tolerances so it bothered me. I did a little customer work on it, basically added a wire wrapped around the pin to apply force to keep the trigger from slidding left and right. Not sure if I installed something incorrectly or if that's how they all are.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/102065/IMG_1511_JPG-920021.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/102065/IMG_1512_JPG-920017.JPG
View Quote
Nice thanks for adding the photos. Looks super simple and easy to clean around.

The large black block in the back of the receiver is that the gas deflector block?
Link Posted: 4/26/2019 9:08:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Nice thanks for adding the photos. Looks super simple and easy to clean around.

The large black block in the back of the receiver is that the gas deflector block?
View Quote
yes its the gas block, seems to work.
Link Posted: 7/21/2019 12:41:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I went with the full auto only trigger. It's easy to install and makes for a lighter trigger pull. Not like you're going to be shooting the thing in semi anyways. For sitting in just load one round into the mag at a time.

With that said mine had a little left/right jiggle, not terrible but I'm used to ARs with tight tolerances so it bothered me. I did a little customer work on it, basically added a wire wrapped around the pin to apply force to keep the trigger from slidding left and right. Not sure if I installed something incorrectly or if that's how they all are.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/102065/IMG_1511_JPG-920021.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/102065/IMG_1512_JPG-920017.JPG
View Quote
That is a great idea! Thanks for the pic too!
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 9:04:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That is a great idea! Thanks for the pic too!
View Quote
I should patent it and sell it to Lage, but considering all I did was make a homemade spring I don't think they would be very impressed.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 4:08:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Placed a order for a FA only trigger today so looking forward to getting it and trying it out.

On another note any of yall run tulammo in your Max11 upper?

If so how does it run?

Think about picking up 1k.
Link Posted: 8/5/2019 10:48:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Well got the FA only trigger installed. And it does feel a lot  better than the stock.

Bought the extended safety as well but don’t have a punch that small to install. So guess I will have to do it another day.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Also noticed some walk in mine as well. Found a spring for the magazine release on a AR and clipped it down. It fixed the side to side play but notice just playing with my trigger the pins are walking around. Hopefully the spring and paper clip I put in will keep them in place.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/5/2019 11:53:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Now all u need is the Selector Delete that PS makes:

Selector Delete
Link Posted: 8/5/2019 12:21:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Now all u need is the Selector Delete that PS makes:

Selector Delete
View Quote
yep its on the toget list.

Been fighting with this damn safety on the M11 after I took those photos.

Wish I wouldn't have bought the large safety bc I actually never use the safety on my M11. Trying to put it on and bent the single micro roll pin that Lage provides and then took the safety apart and lost the small steel detent ball. Luckily I had a magnet and swept around on the floor and got it back together.  Lost of frustration over something I will most likely never use.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 2:22:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

On another note any of yall run tulammo in your Max11 upper?

If so how does it run?

Think about picking up 1k.
View Quote
Another +1 for the Lage Competition Trigger. Totally changed the gun.

You'll use the safety. That roll pin is a b*tch, but once it's in, it's in.

I exclusively shoot TULA in my Lage MAX31. Probably for 5K-7K rounds by now. I compete in monthly subgun competitions. Never a hiccup with the ammo, the Lage trigger, the Lage upper, glorious Suomi drum magazines, or the M11/9 in general. I never clean the gun, just add more oil before each use.

Buy as much Tula as you can. It's cheap (I've bought it as low as $129.00/case SHIPPED!)(use Ammoseek.com) and it full NATO spec so it provides excellent recoil to keep your M11 humming along.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 6:04:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Who all has one?
Which one do you have?
Like it?

Think of getting the FA only trigger.
View Quote
I have the FA one and like it a lot more than the stock one
Link Posted: 8/14/2019 6:10:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Took out the M11 today and put some rounds thru it.

Trigger is nice but the dang selector keeps walking out and messing up.

Anyone else have this issue and know what to do to correct it?

Nevermind. Took it apart and figured out I did not install the wire spring correctly.
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 9:14:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Took out the M11 today and put some rounds thru it.

Trigger is nice but the dang selector keeps walking out and messing up.

Anyone else have this issue and know what to do to correct it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_2RNkFKc40

Nevermind. Took it apart and figured out I did not install the wire spring correctly.
View Quote
You need to pick up a CFW-A Bolt from Vegas SMG if you haven't already. Really changes the gun.
Link Posted: 8/18/2019 7:01:18 AM EDT
[#17]
I have a lage upper.

It’s on the list if things to get.
Link Posted: 8/18/2019 8:20:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I have a lage upper.

It’s on the list if things to get.
View Quote
I love mine, I don’t think Tom plans on making them much longer, he already discontinued the CF-W bolt, demand is slowing for the CF-W “A” bolt, now would be a good time to contact him if you want to obtain that bolt.
Link Posted: 8/18/2019 8:23:57 AM EDT
[#19]
What is the difference between the CF-W and the CF-W a?
Link Posted: 8/18/2019 8:54:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
What is the difference between the CF-W and the CF-W a?
View Quote
The A can be ran in both M11/9 & M11A1 frames. ROF is almost the same.

The CF-W will only work in a M11/9.
Link Posted: 8/18/2019 8:55:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I love mine, I don’t think Tom plans on making them much longer, he already discontinued the CF-W bolt, demand is slowing for the CF-W “A” bolt, now would be a good time to contact him if you want to obtain that bolt.
View Quote
Did not know that he was considering stoping production. I remember him or someone saying that Tungsten was getting more expensive due to trade war with China. Not sure if that’s still a thing.
Link Posted: 8/18/2019 2:31:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Did not know that he was considering stoping production. I remember him or someone saying that Tungsten was getting more expensive due to trade war with China. Not sure if that’s still a thing.
View Quote
Yup.... last i talked to Tom, he had less than 40 left to fill wait lists and backorders. What he has left and what Sam and Tina are selling at Practical Solutions, is the last of the current run. Without any increased interest, i doubt there will be any more made.

Case in point, there seemed to be a good amount of interest in a CFW bolt for the M10/45 platform (i think there were close to 100 people that said they wanted one) but when he estimated that they would cost North of $1350 each, the number of those interested was less than 1/3 of the original number. Because of this, that project is on hold.

Bottom line is that Tungsten is $$$$, and the majority of those who wanted a CFW bolt has one or more already.  So,  without any substantial additional interest in them, i doubt Tom will do another run.

Get one while you can.......
Link Posted: 8/18/2019 4:14:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Like other people said I would buy the CFW-A bolt from Tom. He’s a great guy and said this is probably his last run. I have 2 A bolts and an original CFW bolt. I actually like the A bolt better in the M11/9. I have a M11A1 pending so I’ll use the other one there. The bolts really are a work of art and change the gun completely. I can easily pull singles all day.

If Tom ever makes the CFW bolt for the M10/45 I’ll buy one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top