Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2020 10:28:29 PM EDT
Following a ridiculous experience with Hoplite, I was able to dispute charges, get my funds back, and leave them in the dust. With that being said, the product I had chosen (LTC 26605) were the plates I felt met my needs and I really wanted to go ahead and purchase them from a reputable source. I came across Saber Solutions previously on arfcom and had a good exchange going back and forth discussing various plates on the market. Well, low and behold Saber Solutions newly carries LTC plates. I reached out on May 1, 2020 to see if it would be possible to special order the LTC 26605 plates, I was told that Saber did not have them in stock, but would reach out to LTC to verify their stock and availability. The very next day we touched base, LTC had them in stock, ready to ship immediately, Saber invoiced me, I paid, and we were off to the races. Plates shipped from LTC to Saber Solutions, repacked, and sent on their way to me. That brings us to today, 11 days after payment, I received my plates, packed extremely well, individually wrapped in bubble wrap, boxed with adequate packing material and a cardboard divider along with a personalized thank you. This is what customer service looks like.

Onto the plates, the 10x12" swimmer cut 26605s fit perfectly into my medium Ferro Concepts Slickster with 0 play, they fit seam to seam, top to bottom in the plate pockets. The covering on the plates is sealed extremely neat, the seams all look great. Weight wise, they feel excellent and the triple curve fit my body well. I am very happy with my choice and thrilled with the customer service provided by Saber Solutions, LLC.

Link Posted: 5/13/2020 9:44:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Glad to hear your first internet purchase went well.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 11:09:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Hyperformer:
Glad to hear your first internet purchase went well.
View Quote

Today I’m going to try ordering from the amazon, stay tuned for a review.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 6:39:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you for sharing your experience and I'm glad that you're happy!
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 6:53:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Saber Solutions are great people, they will always get my business
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 7:26:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I’m really the most stoked these fit my slickster so well.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 7:37:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Piling on the praise train, I sent Alex several rapid-fire inquiries and he responded to them all quickly and patiently.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 8:27:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Also wanted to chime in... patriot_man (aka Melon_Killer) has been one of the best sources for hard armor info I've seen to-date. Seriously knowledgeable no-BS posts in a market full of snake-oil salesmen. I'll be putting in my first order from Saber Solutions shortly. You guys have definitely earned my business.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 10:15:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Honesty goes a long way in any business, but in one where they are selling armor it’s the selling point for me.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 8:07:06 PM EDT
[#9]
nice.  I paid about 550 for my 26605s from hoplite, and it took about 5 weeks vs the 8 days they promised.  Mind me asking what it cost you, and shipping time from saber solutions?
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 12:24:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By sheepdog697:
nice.  I paid about 550 for my 26605s from hoplite, and it took about 5 weeks vs the 8 days they promised.  Mind me asking what it cost you, and shipping time from saber solutions?
View Quote

Shipping time was in my original post, right about 12 days total from invoice paid, to unboxing these for this post and getting them into my carrier. Oddly enough, TODAY I received the order canceled email from Hoplite (you can read all about my hoplite saga in a separate post) just shy of 8 weeks post ordering (and being told they would have shipped that week).
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 12:52:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By sheepdog697:
nice.  I paid about 550 for my 26605s from hoplite, and it took about 5 weeks vs the 8 days they promised.  Mind me asking what it cost you, and shipping time from saber solutions?
View Quote

$535.60 shipped for a pair of 10" x 12" swimmers
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 1:31:56 AM EDT
[#12]
+1 on this.  Great service, he took great care of me and threw in a shirt and hat.  Will definately go through him for future buys too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top