Any experience with los bullets. Good, bad. Thanks
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 12:14:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 12:52:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never heard of them.

Can't even tell you if they look good as you didn't post a hot link.
View Quote

Neither did I and I wouldn't even be going here but, the fact of the matter is there is nothing out there. Thinking about going to a gun show this weekend to see if I can find anything. Primers and projectiles seem to be hard to find now a days. Here's the site. Anyway I just pulled the trigger many times lost out because I waited to long it is what it is at this point. $.09 a round. Not terrible

https://americanreloading.com/en/9mm-380-auto-355-356/2813-9mm-115gr-fmj-new-1000ct.html
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 1:20:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 1:27:02 PM EDT
[#4]
they look like Montana Gold from the pic

Montana Gold makes good stuff
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 2:32:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Check out RMR.  May be out of stock.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 3:00:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Look fine.

I am noticing stuff coming back in stock.  Albeit at higher prices but things appear to be catching up to the demand.  If CW2 doesn't kick off in November the salad days will be back and stuff will be cheap because of the ramp up in production.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 3:18:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 4:32:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks everyone I regularly use RMR but sold out of a lot of stuff. Montana Gold I will try them out. Thanks again
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 6:01:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 8:34:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

After what MG did after Sandy Hook, I will never again spend a single penny with them.
View Quote

@Hoser

what did they do?

Link Posted: 9/17/2020 9:15:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

@Hoser

what did they do?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

After what MG did after Sandy Hook, I will never again spend a single penny with them.

@Hoser

what did they do?

I wonder too, during Sandy Hook scare I bought a couple thousand bullets from Montana Gold, got them in a few days, price was OK. I had an order for Delta Precision took a bit over 2 months. I forgot about the order so no big deal. Around then is when I found Blue Bullets.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 9:16:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 9:50:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 2:56:41 AM EDT
[#14]
If you're just needing some 9mm, everglades still had a variation or two left in stock.  I placed an order from them a couple weeks ago and they arrived in about 5 days.  Same order that I found out how many 124gr bullets it took to warp my mailbox.
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:35:48 AM EDT
[#15]
I'd skip those and get some of the ELEY 124 gr FMJ made by RMR for Killough Shooting Sports. You can't beat the price and quality I think in these times. They have over 700k in inventory.
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:49:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

When demand surged post Sandy Hook, they jacked up their prices to make a buck.

This included orders to dealers that had already been bought and paid for.

The jist was "Your order total is now $X.XX.  You can send us the difference between the old total and the new total and we will ship it.  Otherwise we will refund the amount that you sent us 2 months ago.  We realize you dont like the price increase after the contracted amount, but if you dont want it, someone else will"

While they make excellent bullets, gouging people to capitalize on a tragedy isnt right.

I took a refund on the 4-5 cases of bullets and placed an order with Precision Delta.

The dealer here in Colorado that most IPSC/IDPA/ICORE/3-gun shooters used at the time, took a refund on a boatload of cases.
View Quote

Yea that's a shame but they are doing it everywhere. I understand there are some added cost for the predicament these shops maybe in but triple and in some cases 4 x's the price. I know of someone who just bought a G17 gen 5 for $900 and almost a $1 a round for it. I just remember the companies that are doing it and there will come a time when business aren't as fruitful and I just won't use them. I admit it's my fault I've let my supplies run low but when this is over and it will be November 3rd when the President is re-elected. I vow not to let it happen to me again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top