Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2021 10:41:17 AM EDT
Cant find any of these currently? Anybody know where they might be in stock? Looking for barrel mounted version.

https://lmtdefense.com/product/l2h1pg/
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 10:50:47 AM EDT
[#1]
There’s one on GB right now. https://www.gunbroker.com/item/895109822
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 11:17:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Saw that one. Hoping to pay less than double MSRP but understand supply and demand. Ha.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 11:20:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I was looking for their stand alone version for their rail mount M203. I found that the LMT stocks are hard to find. But when they do pop up, they command a pretty penny...to me the cost was just as much, if not more, than their M203s (w/ tax stamp and 40mm barrel!).
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 12:01:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was looking for their stand alone version for their rail mount M203. I found that the LMT stocks are hard to find. But when they do pop up, they command a pretty penny...to me the cost was just as much, if not more, than their M203s (w/ tax stamp and 40mm barrel!).
View Quote

Yeah, their stock system is prohibitively expensive. Even at dealer cost it was outrageous for what it is.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 1:15:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yeah, their stock system is prohibitively expensive. Even at dealer cost it was outrageous for what it is.
View Quote

I don’t see where they come up with the price on that stock system...to me it ought to be a few hundred bucks. All i can figure is that they got a government entity to pay that price
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 1:19:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Saw that one. Hoping to pay less than double MSRP but understand supply and demand. Ha.
View Quote

I do see the attraction in the stocks, they do look cool.  Any consideration on putting it on a rifle? Not an AR fan myself, but i admit M203s on them definitely give that mean vibe to them.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 1:30:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I don’t see where they come up with the price on that stock system...to me it ought to be a few hundred bucks. All i can figure is that they got a government entity to pay that price
View Quote

Yeah, i have no idea. I remember asking them at Shot 2016 for a price on just the stock attachment, as I already had a cheap source for the pistol grip frame, and it was still $450. Seemed outrageous then and still outrageous now.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 1:38:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I do see the attraction in the stocks, they do look cool.  Any consideration on putting it on a rifle? Not an AR fan myself, but i admit M203s on them definitely give that mean vibe to them.
View Quote

Mine is on my colt socom rifle currently. I just like the idea of the standalone so I can take it to the range or launch stuff without always bringing the rifle. Kinda thinking some 12guage flares for the 4th might be fun at my buddies property.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 2:05:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Mine is on my colt socom rifle currently. I just like the idea of the standalone so I can take it to the range or launch stuff without always bringing the rifle. Kinda thinking some 12guage flares for the 4th might be fun at my buddies property.
View Quote

Understandable, i did the same for mine. I remember seeing an old thread about a guy wanting a LMT standalone stock. I think same conclusion we got, expensive set up. However one of the guys on there tinkered with an airsoft equivalent of the LMT stock and it seemed to work?
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 5:14:14 PM EDT
[#10]

A compromise perhaps but works just fine on my DD.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 6:06:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Understandable, i did the same for mine.
View Quote
Same here.

The cool thing about the LMT standalone (for barrel-mounted launchers) is that it works great with the KAC QD clamp, so it's easy to swap between rifles, carbines, or it.

I had originally bought an FD-203 standalone stock (which is smaller and lighter) but it's not QD.

Then a couple years ago I came across a great deal on GB for a complete M203 in the LMT stock (with KAC leaf and QD) for $1200 so I bought that immediately. It used to belong to Dan Shea (of LMO) so that's kinda cool too.

I prefer using the LMT stock because it feels really solid, and the extra weight reduces felt recoil (although it's still much lighter than having an M4 instead).

I kept the FD-203 folder because it's concealable, and the stock can be removed to make it a relatively compact pistol (although I haven't come up with a holster for that yet).
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 8:54:07 PM EDT
[#12]

I can't remember if I paid 500 or 600 for mine.  But well worth it.  I initially had the pistol version, but wanted to be able to mount a stock.  I couldn't buy the stock adaptor by it self, so I sold the pistol stand alone version and bought the version with the stock.  Later put a Sig side folder on it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 11:50:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Cant find any of these currently? Anybody know where they might be in stock? Looking for barrel mounted version.

https://lmtdefense.com/product/l2h1pg/
View Quote

Call Clyde armory.  Even though they show out of stock on their website.  Our one from them the other day but I I think it might have been the last one definitely worth checking with them though...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top