Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2023 7:40:30 PM EDT
Anyone have a lead on a m203 barrel mounted receiver? Can't find any in stock anywhere
Link Posted: 1/30/2023 10:37:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Titan has 9” barrels in stock

Get on their waitlist for a receiver

https://www.titandefense.com/lmp380.html
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:37:46 PM EDT
[#2]
V1 tactical seems to put them out on gunbroker but they go for stupid money.

There is one on there currently, but current bid is over 2k.
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 11:46:43 PM EDT
[#3]
@jeffhsu95 IM sent
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 12:49:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I've been looking for a receiver for about 2 years now. I'm usually late to the party when they drop. Currently on so many "wait lists" or "email when in stock lists" I've lost count.
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 12:51:17 AM EDT
[#5]
The way to acquire one is to pay V1 Tactical up front for a pre-order and just forget all about it until it arrives several months later.  

Probably unwelcome advice, but that's how so many of us have had to do it.
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 7:17:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jasonTTKA:
I've been looking for a receiver for about 2 years now. I'm usually late to the party when they drop. Currently on so many "wait lists" or "email when in stock lists" I've lost count.
View Quote

@jasonTTKA TXMGO got some launchers. Don't know if they're still in stock.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 12:51:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By walkinginadangerzone:

View Quote

They have one still but to my knowledge, no dealers around me will accept the transfer.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:06:38 AM EDT
[#8]

They have one still but to my knowledge, no dealers around me will accept the transfer.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By walkinginadangerzone:

Out of state?
Link Posted: 3/8/2023 1:59:37 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm looking for a classic barrel mounted receiver too. I bought a railed version awhile back but wish I would have bought the classic for a specific build.

I think I originally bought my railed version from Clyde's Armory. But is the best source these days TXMGO, Titan Defense, and V1 Tactical and simply get on the waitlist? Months I can wait no problem, a year or more will be tough.
Link Posted: 3/8/2023 2:26:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By ARBertch:
I'm looking for a classic barrel mounted receiver too. I bought a railed version awhile back but wish I would have bought the classic for a specific build.

I think I originally bought my railed version from Clyde's Armory. But is the best source these days TXMGO, Titan Defense, and V1 Tactical and simply get on the waitlist? Months I can wait no problem, a year or more will be tough.
View Quote

If you need to get rid of that railed version you let me know.

TXMCO rarely has them, they have 4 railed right now that they are removing from the registry. V1 Tactical puts them on GunBroker with a $1800 reserve. Rooftop as well but I assume they'll do the same as V1 since they listed a 37mm for auction only. I've been on waitlists and in stock notifications for 1-2 years depending on the retailer.
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 9:12:23 PM EDT
[#11]

If you need to get rid of that railed version you let me know.

TXMCO rarely has them, they have 4 railed right now that they are removing from the registry. V1 Tactical puts them on GunBroker with a $1800 reserve. Rooftop as well but I assume they'll do the same as V1 since they listed a 37mm for auction only. I've been on waitlists and in stock notifications for 1-2 years depending on the retailer.
View Quote
Well I'll probably throw the railed M203 on a build for now until I can track down a barrel mounted one, but I'll reach out if I'm able to track one down sooner than later!

But the wait sounds rough if you've been on waitlists that long.  I'll check GB from now on, see how desperate I'm willing to get or just preorder from one of the companies and wait indefinitely.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top