Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2020 9:22:22 AM EDT
I'll be purchasing a plate carrier within the next month or two and am having trouble finding many reviews on Raptor Tactical's Ghost plate carrier. It seems to be similar to Mayflower/Velocity and similar carriers but you can purchase it from them in Kryptek Highlander which doesn't seem to be available from other companies. Does anyone have any experience with these plate carriers?
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 9:09:06 AM EDT
[#1]
They dont seem to have a lot of reviews anywhere sadly. I've heard their stuff is built like a tank, so I actually am waiting on their Odin belt to arrive now.

Though I have no experience on their PC either. Simply all I've heard is as a company.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 6:49:28 PM EDT
[#2]
How did the Odin belt turn out?
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 7:15:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How did the Odin belt turn out?
View Quote

It should actually be here in like 2 days! Check back!

UPDATE: Its too big...

That being said the build quality on it is outstanding!

For reference for anyone looking at their belts, I wear a 32x32 in Jean's. Their sizing say dont look at Jean size, wrap a string around waist then measure that=size large for me. This clearly doesnt work for everyone. And will have it replaced with a medium.
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 11:47:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Well sorry it took so long, but it came back and it's pretty darn slick/awesome. Construction is top notch with no extra material.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top