Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 11/5/2018 10:58:49 PM EDT
I picked up a grizzly 50 recently. Cool gun. I see a lot of the old ads and pictures have a short cheek rest on the gun. I know LAR is gone, but has anyone found a similar one that fits, stays in place, and doesn't interfere with the bolt handle?

I might try and attach something with velcro if I cant fibe a good substitute. That might be best and I could just remove a strap from a normal stock pack or check rest.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 11:10:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 8:31:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Same position here.
Purchased a Steyr 50-HS close to 20 years ago.
Called their importer in GA and e-mailed the factory in Austria to try to get the adjustable  military stock.
Never received a reply.
And I'm sure it would be $$$$.
Great shooting rifle at 600M, haven't  shot it  much since I moved from PA, range was 10 minutes away.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top