Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2020 7:16:58 AM EDT
Anyone know if the minimum specs are the same when going from green phosphor to white phosphor? I’ve got an 18um GP tube, but I can only find the min specs for the WP 18um gives online. It looks like 64 res and 24 SNR for a min FOM of 1536 on those.

I really wish there was a way to request specs sheets from L3 on these commercial setups. It would make things so much easier.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 8:45:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 9:08:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If it was a tube from TNVC we could probably track down a data sheet pretty easy.
View Quote

I sent you an IM!

Hell I’d even be happy if I could pay for a specs sheet through L3. I’m sure they have a huge database somewhere with specs for the commercial units. I’ve now two units that look great but have unknown specs.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 1:37:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 3:39:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Anyone know if the minimum specs are the same when going from green phosphor to white phosphor? I’ve got an 18um GP tube, but I can only find the min specs for the WP 18um gives online. It looks like 64 res and 24 SNR for a min FOM of 1536 on those.

I really wish there was a way to request specs sheets from L3 on these commercial setups. It would make things so much easier.
View Quote

Did you get these tubes by themselves or in a unit?
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 4:09:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Did you get these tubes by themselves or in a unit?
View Quote

Bought as complete units, but they were essentially parts builds.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 10:55:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Bought as complete units, but they were essentially parts builds.
View Quote

Roger that. Hopefully Sam can get you the info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top