Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2022 2:36:07 PM EDT
Is there a marked difference between these two styles of pouches?  I'm intrigued and thinking about giving this style of pouch a shot.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 10:05:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I wear a G code scorpion on my left hip as a phone holder for my iPhone 10 and iPhone 6. One is work and one is personal. Look for USA written in the middle. Fakes don’t usually have that. Been using mine for 3 years and the dog has chewed on it and it’s still good.
Attachment Attached File

Purchased from OpticsPlanet
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 11:36:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Gonna buy from G Code directly if I go that route.  They're running a sale on them right now.  Didn't think about using it for phones, but that makes a lot of sense.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 2:40:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Plus if you need fast use for mag you can drop phone and roll with it. I wouldn’t recommend for chest rig tho.  I would keep just for belt use imo
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 2:43:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Plus if you need fast use for mag you can drop phone and roll with it. I wouldn't recommend for chest rig tho.  I would keep just for belt use imo
View Quote
Yeah was thinking for a belt or quick reload.  I like having some form of physical retention (flap or bungee) on the rest of my pouches.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 7:14:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yeah was thinking for a belt or quick reload.  I like having some form of physical retention (flap or bungee) on the rest of my pouches.
View Quote

Retention is a pretty easy mod for the G-code. Some shock cord and electrical tape (for a tab or you make a loop) and you're golden. If you trim the length and tie the knots correctly, it'll work for basically all mags without adjustment. M3 5.56 Pmag and M3 PMAG25 LR/SR example below.

Link Posted: 8/5/2022 10:23:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Retention is a pretty easy mod for the G-code. Some shock cord and electrical tape (for a tab or you make a loop) and you're golden. If you trim the length and tie the knots correctly, it'll work for basically all mags without adjustment. M3 5.56 Pmag and M3 PMAG25 LR/SR example below.
View Quote

Nice. Need YouTube video on how to tie Einstein's knot
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 3:59:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Well I'm either a genius or a retard .

Ordered a 2pk of tall pistols and 1x rifle with the P/R-2 clips for my HSGI Slim grip MOLLE belt.  The P/R-1 are designed for 3rows, where as the P/R-2 is designed for their operator and single layer belts that are 1.75" tall, and the P/R-3 are designed for dual layer belts.  Worst case I have to order new clips.  What's crazy is these 3 pouches cost as much as my HSGI riggers belt and slim grip belt combined.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top