Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2021 6:19:11 PM EDT
Hopefully, they'll be a US distributor, as they do not ship to the US. I love their brass deflector and folding charging handle!

Folding charging handle-

MORE AUG GOODIES

Link Posted: 6/12/2021 10:28:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I suppose they can make a living selling to agencies, but not being in the US market is a great way to cut yourself off from the greatest possible source of revenue - I can only think dealing with the govt. there makes doing so a huge PITA, if the problems CD is having with mag releases, etc. is an indication.
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 12:04:50 AM EDT
[#2]
The shell deflector is cool, but absurdly overpriced for a polymer part.

At 72 Euros, its nearly as much as the 95 Euro CNC aluminum deflector from Corvus, which is available in the USA.

That said, I hope someone develops a similar one for $30-$40.

Link Posted: 6/13/2021 1:48:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The shell deflector is cool, but absurdly overpriced for a polymer part.

At 72 Euros, its nearly as much as the 95 Euro CNC aluminum deflector from Corvus, which is available in the USA.

That said, I hope someone develops a similar one for $30-$40.

View Quote

I'm not a fan of the Corvus model, but I do really like their QD sling point and magazine catch.  Options are always good, and I'd certainly be a buyer of a few Kawatec parts for my AUG's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top