Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2019 10:08:07 PM EDT
There are supposed to be 5 different rifles coming out, but the 91/30 is the only one I’ve been able to find.

I may have to get one or two of them, especially if there’s an Enfield and K98.

Keystone Sporting Arms is launching a new series of rimfire "Mini Mil-Surp" replicas. This will be a collection of five World War I and World War II rifles scaled down for youth shooters, collectors and fans of .22 LR. The first model out the door is a fully functional single-shot miniature of the classic Mosin-Nagant 91/30 Rifle used by the Russians in World War II.
In the late 1990s and early 2000s, surplus Mosin Nagant rifles were all the rage among curio and relic collectors. They had an interesting historical background, the guns were inexpensive to buy and 440-round sardine tins of ammo could be purchased at gun shows for $69. The cheap 7.62x54R ammo has mostly dried up, but the Keystone version is still inexpensive to feed. I included a photo of someone holding the gun so folks could appreciate just how small it really is. Customers can choose from a limited edition version with a replica shipping crate for $499 or a standard model for $399.
View Quote
https://www.keystonesportingarmsllc.com/product/mini-mosin-special-edition/

Link Posted: 11/10/2019 10:31:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Steep price for a dressed up Cricket, but I'd be curious what the 98k looks like.
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 10:47:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Neat-o as that is...   That price point is on the other side of what I'd be willing to spend on a 22...  Unless it has CZ stamped on it.

Maybe they will see a metric ass load of them, and I'll pick one up used down the road.
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 10:56:31 PM EDT
[#3]
The $499 price was for the first 100 rifles with the rifle crate with it.  I haven't seen a price for just the rifle by itself.
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 12:00:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The $499 price was for the first 100 rifles with the rifle crate with it.  I haven't seen a price for just the rifle by itself.
View Quote
"Customers can choose from a limited edition version with a replica shipping crate for $499 or a standard model for $399."

I'm assuming the rifle alone will be the 399 price?
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 12:39:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
"Customers can choose from a limited edition version with a replica shipping crate for $499 or a standard model for $399."

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Appears so.
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 12:40:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Steep price for a dressed up Cricket, but I'd be curious what the 98k looks like.
View Quote
No doubt.

If they’re well done, I’ll pay it. If it looks like a cricket in a Mauser stock, I’ll pass.
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 12:57:40 AM EDT
[#7]
I would get one of each, if they are done well.  Love to shoot 22 and love the old historical guns.  Still, doesn't replace the real thing, but would be fun shooters.
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 8:38:27 AM EDT
[#8]
I have a .22 caliber Mosin. I paid less and it came from Poland
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 3:08:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Sort of want in 5.56, though that'd probably be a lot more complex to build.

Would actually really like a scaled-down smelly in 5.56 that fed from GI stripper clips.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 3:54:12 PM EDT
[#10]
At $400, a tough sell, but I presume that's MSRP, so more like $300 street price.  At that price, a little Enfield with a 12 round mag would be cool.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 11:22:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Sort of want in 5.56, though that'd probably be a lot more complex to build.

Would actually really like a scaled-down smelly in 5.56 that fed from GI stripper clips.  
View Quote
I’d pay good money for a 1/1 SMLE in 5.56.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top