Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2021 8:10:22 AM EDT
Our overlords here in IL know better than to allow us minions to own suppressors.  We are planning to move to TN once the kids are out of school.

In the meantime, I have been kicking around the idea of buying some Form 1 kits to sock away for the future.  KM Tactical has some titanium solvent trap kits that look nice but I know nothing about their quality

The baffle is not drilled all the way thru nor is the end cap.  Can anyone speak as to the quality?  Is there another kit that I should look at?

I would love to have one for a 22, 223 and my RPR 6.5C.  Shot a four day class w/ a few guys who were running some really quiet cans and I was impressed.  You could carry on a normal conversation next to one guy that was shooting 6.5C
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 6:30:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have experience with KM, but there are a few companies I would buy from based on what I've heard and KM is one of them.

As for titanium, I recommend if you get something titanium, to make sure you get a tube that is 1.375 sized and go with a JMAC RRD 360 muzzle brake. It eternally threads into the tube and has 3 baffles that are 17-4 ph and nitrided. The brake acts as a sacrificial baffle (3x) so you get longer life out of your can.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top