Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2018 12:31:59 PM EDT
For you MP5K fans, if you haven't checked out the Safety Harbor KES stock do yourself a favor and check it out. I've had mine for a few months now on my Zenith Z-5P. It appears very well made with great machining. It seems very well thought out and even includes integral sling button holes on each side.

Fit was a little tight at first which is just how I like it. After several hundred rounds the fit is perfect with zero play.

It extends and collapses very smooth. It's about as comfortable as these stocks can be, not as comfy as a full stock like the B&T but way more compact and concealable.

Here are some pics:

https://safetyharborfirearms.com/products/kes-kompact-entry-stock/product/83-kes-mp5k-clones

Overall they did a great in my opinion with this!
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 12:43:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice gun
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 1:55:21 PM EDT
[#2]
nice! I think I have seen a video of a pistol brace one they are making also...
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 6:40:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Desire for a K intensifies...
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 6:50:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
nice! I think I have seen a video of a pistol brace one they are making also...
View Quote
Please tell me they are doing this.

ETA:  looks like a tailhook brace. Would love one that looks like their stock.
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 7:03:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I like it, I ended up ditching my choate folder and putting on a MPX kate moss stock.
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 7:30:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I like it, I ended up ditching my choate folder and putting on a MPX kate moss stock.
View Quote
This is way lighter than the Choate and I think the lockup up is better, at least on mine. The B&T is the most comfy I have tried but this one is the most compact.
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 7:39:41 PM EDT
[#7]
I currently have the classic HK stock on my MP5K-N, I had the Choate and it was a wobbly mess, then tried the B&T and it was solid and comfortable but I didn’t care for the LOP on it. This stock looks really good I admit.
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 9:37:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 2:06:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Nice. I have a B&T folder on my Z5P SBR but this stock is just too cool to pass up.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 3:47:33 PM EDT
[#10]
I like it. Pins required a punch and hammer, but so did the top pin on the B&T.  Consider me pleased. Comparison pics below:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 10:12:57 PM EDT
[#11]
@Evil_Ryu

Which stock do you prefer on that K? The B&T or the KES?

I have the Choate and agree it's a wobbly abortion...
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 10:22:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Coming from the B&T, I had qualms about the KES cheek weld when I first installed it.  When I shot with the KES stock on I didn't find it uncomfortable or sharp though.

If I had to do it over again I would go with the KES.  Between the good enough cheek weld and compactness (not to mention the cool factor) I'm happy I got it.  It's really slick.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 10:27:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Agreed, I don't find the KES cheek weld bad at all. Not as comfy as the B&T but certainly comfortable enough for a few mags at a time.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 2:52:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Coming from the B&T, I had qualms about the KES cheek weld when I first installed it.  When I shot with the KES stock on I didn't find it uncomfortable or sharp though.

If I had to do it over again I would go with the KES.  Between the good enough cheek weld and compactness (not to mention the cool factor) I'm happy I got it.  It's really slick.
View Quote
Is the LOP any longer than the B&T? Thank you.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 3:23:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was nearly identical.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 3:34:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It was nearly identical.
View Quote
And this one is adjustable
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 3:48:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Want.

What suppressor is that?
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 6:49:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Mine is a Sico Omega 9K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top