Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2022 9:02:53 PM EDT
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance if this is a dumb question. I’ve got an LMT M203 and I am looking to install the KAC QD mount. My only question is where the heck do these two washers go? Are they for a different kind of mount?

It looks like the don’t go in front of the screws (eliminating the ability for the screws to recess inside the mount). Similarly having them behind the mount doesn’t seem right. Does anyone know what these go to and how to orient them on the mount if so?

Thank you

Pictures
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 1:57:48 AM EDT
[#1]
They go between the M203 receiver and the KAC mount (although I don't understand how they're helpful in that location).
I followed the instructions though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top