Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2019 8:21:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zeebz]
Well, I may have gone off the deep end.  I just ordered an ACR Enhanced in .450 Bushmaster.  Got it for hunting deer in Michigan's limited firearm zone, so it'll replace my Ruger No. 1 in 460 S&W which I am selling eventually to purchase another Ruger No. 1 which is in 458 Lott.  I thought about the 6.8 SPC model as well, but figure down the line I can just get the conversion kit from Bushmaster.  I've always been enamored with the ACR, but avoided it due to hearing mixed reviews.  I fondled one for the first time in person recently and really liked it.  I've heard as of late that Bushmaster has been improving them, so I decided to jump in albeit with an odd chambering.

Is there anything I should do to it out of the box to improve it?
Link Posted: 11/18/2019 9:25:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Trigger?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top