Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 11/19/2018 6:16:31 PM EDT
Apex - ATN Night Spirit 2

I have a military/shooting gear theme going on in my office and thought it would be a cool addition. Just curious how difficult it would be to get one of these up and running again? Are replacement parts possible to track down? New intensifiers available? Just thought it could be a fun project. I have a 3D printer and have been working on my CAD skills, so I should be able to replace non-electrical parts without much issue.

EDIT: 3D printer files for replacement lens cap and lens cap retainer here: Thingiverse - ATN Night Spirit 2 Lens Cap and Retainer

EDIT 2: I revised the 3D printer files to make them easier to thread the shock cord through the holes, as well as added two alternate versions of the front cap.

EDIT 3: 3x lens (top) vs 1x lens (bottom)

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 9:15:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Roll the dice, buy two or more, swap parts, get one good one working.   If you know how to use hand tools and solder you can do this.

SERIOUSLY considering doing that myself.  But they're apparently already out of stock.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 9:44:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I rolled the dice on this. Will be curious as to what I get and if its repairable.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 11:44:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought one that didn't work years ago. The tube was bad......good luck finding tubes. They are Russian.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 6:46:42 PM EDT
[#4]
FYI got mine today since I’m local, it didn’t turn on at first but I noticed it’s missing the spring on the negative side of the battery, I put a piece of foil in it and closed the battery back in and it works!! Not sure how good it’s supposed to be but it worked fine in my laundry room, plus the IR beam works too.

I didn’t think my first NV would be this cheap, can’t wait to try it tonight.

Mine came without lens covers.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 7:06:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FYI got mine today since I’m local, it didn’t turn on at first but I noticed it’s missing the spring on the negative side of the battery, I put a piece of foil in it and closed the battery back in and it works!! Not sure how good it’s supposed to be but it worked fine in my laundry room, plus the IR beam works too.

View Quote
@TexasTBag any chance to get a picture or 2? anything shy of a dead tube seems fixable.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 7:11:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Through the lens or just in general? I had to step away but I can take pics shortly.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 7:33:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I focused it a little better and it looked pretty good in my laundry room, its still light here but I'll try to get some photos through it tonight.

EDIT to add - They are back in-stock 9 left.

Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:36:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I focused it a little better and it looked pretty good in my laundry room, its still light here but I'll try to get some photos through it tonight.

EDIT to add - They are back in-stock 9 left.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1280x1024q90/924/NQqPXs.jpg

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1280x1024q90/924/Qd1s7v.jpg
View Quote
@TexasTBag sorry I meant through the lens. I had a chance to mess with a PVS 14 and it blew my mind. Part of me wants to try this, the other part of me is nervous to spend $65 on something that I can't fix.

where are they located?
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:45:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

@TexasTBag sorry I meant through the lens. I had a chance to mess with a PVS 14 and it blew my mind. Part of me wants to try this, the other part of me is nervous to spend $65 on something that I can't fix.

where are they located?
View Quote
No problem! Give me a bit and I will but FYI the moon is really bright tonight. I peeked a little bit ago and it blew me away for the price I paid. Not that I really know about this sort of thing. I’ll get some pics up. Just as a FYI I didn’t pick up another set, figured that getting a working set is a “win”.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:50:49 PM EDT
[#10]
This is the best I could get quickly through my phone camera, its much better in person.

Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:52:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

where are they located?
View Quote
Apex and myself are in Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:53:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Even if they are dead, they have parts. Electronics assemblies, battery housings, two lenses and a tube. Once you know what is broken, you can set about fixing them. For that price, $64 each, with some left, they will make good experimenters for people wanting to learn more about NV.

Even if they are impossible to fix due to incompatible and unobtainable parts, it should still be possible to re-use the pieces.

David
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 10:07:20 PM EDT
[#13]
I can get the parts including new tubes and can do the builds. I bought two to have fun with.
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 7:07:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I can get the parts including new tubes and can do the builds. I bought two to have fun with.
View Quote
Any chance you can share your source?
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 7:25:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Okay, so I actually ordered two and they came in today. Neither have a lense cover nor intact eye cup. The first one looked like it had all the parts, but would not power on. The second one had a broken battery cap. I switched the battery cap from the first one onto the second and it works!

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

This is in a totally dark room with the IR light on. Not bad for $140 shipped.

Couple questions:

What would be causing and how do I fixed the shadow on the left?

Without a lense cover, if I turn the power off is it safe to immediately expose the unit to light?

If I design and print a new lense cover, what size and where do I put a hole on the cover for day use?
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 7:48:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Okay, answered my own question about the shadow. Apparently the lense blocks some of the light from the IR emitter.

Pictures from the backyard. No IR light, but neighbor has a security light 50 yards behind me through a line of trees.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

I know it's limited to some of the stuff y'all run, but I'm still pumped considering the cost.
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 8:03:53 PM EDT
[#17]
I ordered a couple.

A gamble, but I would easily spend as much for a learning experience or fun.
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 8:15:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Okay, answered my own question about the shadow. Apparently the lense blocks some of the light from the IR emitter.

Pictures from the backyard. No IR light, but neighbor has a security light 50 yards behind me through a line of trees.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/290770/IMG_20181124_183728_jpg-749692.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/290770/IMG_20181124_183646_jpg-749693.JPG

I know it's limited to some of the stuff y'all run, but I'm still pumped considering the cost.
View Quote
Good buy!
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 9:16:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Got both mine Friday.

First one came with a battery installed. Replaced the battery and it worked!

Second one has a broken battery cover. I swapped it out for the good one and it still didn't work. Guess I've got some work to do on it.
Still couldn't be happier as one came working. Both didn't have covers or eyepieces. If anyone has any links to parts I'm interested. I'd also like
to have one of the SOC stickers that came on some of these.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 7:41:20 AM EDT
[#20]
HMU for parts source, on Tuesday after I get the parts list off mine.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 10:08:35 AM EDT
[#21]
I wish I would have gotten one
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 11:06:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
What. The. Fuck. Gen 2 for $64.95?!  That’s the steal of the decade.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 10:10:35 PM EDT
[#23]
must not have lasted very long. wouldn't have minded picking one up for a project, either.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 9:17:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Mine come tomorrow. If you got one and it's not working and you have no idea why after I'm done fixing mine up hmu fam we fix ur scopes
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 3:56:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Since both of mine are missing the front lens cap I drew up a replacement in Fusion 360. I have a few more tweaks on the design before I try printing them, but I've designed them to use two pieces of shock cord to hold the lens onto the body ring. Right now I'm thinking of using a zip tie to attached the body ring. Any suggestions on changes?

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

If anyone else is interested I'll post a link to the files after I've tested them.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 6:12:13 PM EDT
[#26]
I just ordered the last 2 hopefully I get lucky.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 6:18:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Since both of mine are missing the front lens cap I drew up a replacement in Fusion 360. I have a few more tweaks on the design before I try printing them, but I've designed them to use two pieces of shock cord to hold the lens onto the body ring. Right now I'm thinking of using a zip tie to attached the body ring. Any suggestions on changes?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/290770/Lens_Cap_png-752889.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/290770/Lens_Cap_2_png-752890.JPG

If anyone else is interested I'll post a link to the files after I've tested them.
View Quote
Yes please post the link to the files. Looks great!
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 9:51:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Alright, finished the file last night and uploaded it to Thingiverse this morning: Thingiverse - ATN Night Spirit 2 Lens Cap and Retainer

I did a test print overnight that was too small due to a calibration issue with my printer. The design dimensions should be good, but I'm doing another test print now to verify everything works. I printed these using PLA at 100% infill. The cap feels very solid, and the retaining ring is strong but flexible enough to stretch and fit around the body of the NS2. One or more zip ties, depending on the size you are using, fit into the recess on the retaining ring to secure it to the scope body.

EDIT: Second test print worked out, files should be all good to go.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 4:28:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Alright, finished the file last night and uploaded it to Thingiverse this morning: Thingiverse - ATN Night Spirit 2 Lens Cap and Retainer

I did a test print overnight that was too small due to a calibration issue with my printer. The design dimensions should be good, but I'm doing another test print now to verify everything works. I printed these using PLA at 100% infill. The cap feels very solid, and the retaining ring is strong but flexible enough to stretch and fit around the body of the NS2. One or more zip ties, depending on the size you are using, fit into the recess on the retaining ring to secure it to the scope body.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/290770/NS2_Lens_Cap_v3_png-753759.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/290770/IMG_20181128_135952_jpg-753967.JPG
View Quote
Thanks bro. I'ma print a few sets today
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 5:05:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/290770/NS2_Lens_Cap_v3_png-753759.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/290770/IMG_20181128_135952_jpg-753967.JPG
Happy to help! All the dimensions should check out, but I had to increase the X and Y dimensions by 3% to get an accurate print on my printer. I edited the retainer ring slightly to hopefully fit a regular sized zip tie, but have not been able to test that yet; I'm going to pick up some today. It does work with three mini zip ties to secure it to the scope. Still waiting for the shock cord to be delivered on Friday.
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 6:12:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Got my 2 in the mail today. Both came with caps and cups, but the retainer straps for the cover are broken on both.

I put a battery in the first one, and I turned the switch to the IR setting because it wasn’t showing an image through the tube, and I saw the IR light came on.

With the second one it’s just won’t power on at all either for the IR light or the tube. Bad switch. So I switched the switch assembly to the second tube and re-soldered it to the board. Now that one works just fine. Here’s a picture:

So now I have one with most likely a bad tube, and a switch that’s not working. I can figure that one out later I guess.

Not bad for about 130 bucks.

Eta: this is my first NV of any sort.

ETA2: They were showing 2 more in stock, so I got another. Might as well. Do these really sell for 1000+ new?
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 7:41:58 PM EDT
[#32]
MX10130 fits with a little filing on the tab and eyepiece is inverting so this is a good path for those who got ones with bunk tubes Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 8:03:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
MX10130 fits with a little filing on the tab and eyepiece is inverting so this is a good path for those who got ones with bunk tubes https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/347041/38479050-A7D6-4B64-B0A6-20155141858C_jpeg-754239.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/347041/BB3965B1-F8F7-4618-A5F7-3A1ABAB4D860_jpeg-754240.JPG
View Quote
Someone was looking for a way to use his PVS7 tube as a monocle.  Too bad these are sold out.
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 8:05:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Also this ring is too thick and would need to be cut down close to the threads like a PVS 14Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 9:42:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Okay, so I now have two working scopes and two that aren't. The two that don't work have a slightly different battery housing than the ones that do, and both IR lights turn on but there is no imagine or sound from the tubes. Suggestions?
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 10:55:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Okay, so I now have two working scopes and two that aren't. The two that don't work have a slightly different battery housing than the ones that do, and both IR lights turn on but there is no imagine or sound from the tubes. Suggestions?
View Quote
Did you unscrew the switch housing? One of mine had a tube wire broken off at the board. Resolder if so. The tubes may be bad.

I bought mine figuring the tubes were bad, and hoped to luck out. I did on one as far as I know, but I have to have a little more time to check out the other one.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 3:10:01 AM EDT
[#37]
I got a bunch of pics to upload here so placeholder.

These things are a shit show of what wire goes where lol. Both my tubes are bad, sucks, but housings are going to be a blast to play with
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 3:12:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Did you unscrew the switch housing? One of mine ohad a tube wire broken off at the board. Resolder if so. The tubes may be bad.

I bought mine figuring the tubes were bad, and hoped to luck out. I did on one as far as I know, but I have to have a little more time to check out the other one.
View Quote
Just pull the tube and light w a cr123
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 9:41:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you unscrew the switch housing? One of mine ohad a tube wire broken off at the board. Resolder if so. The tubes may be bad.

This is correct as it only needs 3 volts
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 2:15:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Quoted:

This is correct as it only needs 3 volts
View Quote
So noob question, is there any way to do this wrong? As in, if I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing, am I going to fuck something up by connecting the leads to a CR123?
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 3:19:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

These things are a shit show of what wire goes where lol. Both my tubes are bad, sucks, but housings are going to be a blast to play with
View Quote
Yeah, I’d think at worst, you could acquire the correct sized tube and replace it. Probably get a good upgrade.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 3:31:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Yeah, I’d think at worst, you could acquire the correct sized tube and replace it. Probably get a good upgrade.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look above where I posted that mine fits a MX10130.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 4:04:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Your other parts of the post made me unsure it would work.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 9:19:22 PM EDT
[#44]
The lens system used in a glass tube is different. Here:

Factory Glass Tube unit assembly

Your tubes are cheapo Ekran tubes. And by cheap I mean they run like $800 USD.

They put this one together with a rusty hook hand. Lol, the internal retaining ring can be seen here as well as the "What the fuck are tolerances" gasket for russian tubes to fit properly.

A wild retaining ring appears!

Eyepiece and cover. When you twist this off the housing, you're twisting both parts off, but you want the one beneath the cover. It's a feature, trust me.

The whole ocular assembly

WHIRRLLLSTAARRRRR

Empty, just like my life

There's 4 ways to solder ground on the board, but, you have 8 choices on how to do it. Holy shit ATN

ROUND TWO BEGIN

Anywhere can be GND if you're brave enough. They actually fucked up the builds so bad, they didn't add the retaining pins and soldered onto the battery case instead of driving a ground screw into the battery housing. Quality af bless up. This will def hold up when you need it.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 9:50:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Brb gonna dissect a tube. I know you want pics.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 10:04:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/47056839_10156725899567980_4354642765611532288_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=b677ec06181ccc674d85f5f0e160f70e&oe=5CA24CD1

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/47093741_10156725899947980_7838486529776287744_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=1e7498ed9834eb8f2112ef849c0e49c7&oe=5CA9A64D

They put this one together with a rusty hook hand. Lol, the internal retaining ring can be seen here as well as the "What the fuck are tolerances" gasket for russian tubes to fit properly.

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/46935242_10156725900022980_2435248591430746112_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=cac67a8cdc7fb89d7762b2c35fc3f514&oe=5CA3CC18

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/47115882_10156725900122980_6421257363453378560_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=6a21d96f1baa9e11bd6c6b0b52d331ca&oe=5C734122

Eyepiece and cover. When you twist this off the housing, you're twisting both parts off, but you want the one beneath the cover. It's a feature, trust me.

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/47072533_10156725900757980_3227406295011164160_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=b993e8385596eed78d09fef9586bf86b&oe=5CA7C46C

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/46978948_10156725900202980_2654343699357499392_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=735d7ef34f5c81bbe175120c800ef747&oe=5C64F3C1

WHIRRLLLSTAARRRRR

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/46944607_10156725900247980_6268335641289818112_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=edf71b5bd7c4aeb5ff74dace34ac5625&oe=5CA72B9A

Empty, just like my life

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/47135620_10156725664722980_8015543498537172992_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=70902891d82344426613860de1035085&oe=5CAD3B60

There's 4 ways to solder ground on the board, but, you have 8 choices on how to do it. Holy shit ATN

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/46964754_10156725665382980_3572162911839191040_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=5b13fce12128c563d6bc8ab9eb98e2a0&oe=5C6E0E18

ROUND TWO BEGIN

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/47063555_10156725664917980_5610466012978741248_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=0640fe29cbc7a886e3c917dda25130c6&oe=5C9EF4F9

Anywhere can be GND if you're brave enough. They actually fucked up the builds so bad, they didn't add the retaining pins and soldered onto the battery case instead of driving a ground screw into the battery housing. Quality af bless up. This will def hold up when you need it.
View Quote
Did you solder that correctly? I thought the black wire should be soldered to the GND in the corner.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 1:30:24 AM EDT
[#47]
It's players choice apparently. No, that's how they came, but it works since there are four points that can be ground
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 8:11:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Did you solder that correctly? I thought the black wire should be soldered to the GND in the corner.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/47056839_10156725899567980_4354642765611532288_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=b677ec06181ccc674d85f5f0e160f70e&oe=5CA24CD1

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/47093741_10156725899947980_7838486529776287744_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=1e7498ed9834eb8f2112ef849c0e49c7&oe=5CA9A64D

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/46935242_10156725900022980_2435248591430746112_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=cac67a8cdc7fb89d7762b2c35fc3f514&oe=5CA3CC18

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/47115882_10156725900122980_6421257363453378560_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=6a21d96f1baa9e11bd6c6b0b52d331ca&oe=5C734122

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/47072533_10156725900757980_3227406295011164160_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=b993e8385596eed78d09fef9586bf86b&oe=5CA7C46C

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/46978948_10156725900202980_2654343699357499392_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=735d7ef34f5c81bbe175120c800ef747&oe=5C64F3C1

WHIRRLLLSTAARRRRR

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/46944607_10156725900247980_6268335641289818112_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=edf71b5bd7c4aeb5ff74dace34ac5625&oe=5CA72B9A

Empty, just like my life

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/47135620_10156725664722980_8015543498537172992_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=70902891d82344426613860de1035085&oe=5CAD3B60

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/46964754_10156725665382980_3572162911839191040_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=5b13fce12128c563d6bc8ab9eb98e2a0&oe=5C6E0E18

ROUND TWO BEGIN

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/47063555_10156725664917980_5610466012978741248_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=0640fe29cbc7a886e3c917dda25130c6&oe=5C9EF4F9

That “GRND” in the corner is most likely a test point. Hard to make a call on that though as there are no schematics. Anything said would be a educated guess.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 8:13:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Knowing ATN there were most likely different retaining rings for different tube types. That’s why the tube locking ring will have to be slightly modified. Will post once I get a MX10130 in mine. The one I posted in the housing is a defective tube but works great for things like this!
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 2:02:14 PM EDT
[#50]
To anyone who took the gamble and got some that didn't work and would like to unload theirs, shoot me an IM.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top