Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2018 4:00:11 PM EDT
Ok, mine is a post 2017, and wanted to know what my options were? I have searched the site, but saw everyone that had a question already had the folding adaptor.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 6:08:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Hera arms SFU or similar.
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 4:13:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hera arms SFU or similar.
View Quote
hera is my choice
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 9:42:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Too bad Kriss hasn't released the folding stock for the new style receivers. When I had my Kriss Vector I had a Tailhook mod 1 on a folding cheek piece.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 11:44:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I had to go used to find a Vector pistol with the folder hinge still built in. The upper with a hinge mech is still an active sku in their catalog but a Kriss CS rep told me there were no immediate plans to put it back into production. I would probably adapt the most compact PDW-style telescoping brace you can possible find, or as suggested us a Hera Arms folder. Though I have to say, the look of a Vector with an AR stock on it is growing on me.

But literally the only time I fold the brace is when it goes in the bag to the range.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 8:48:09 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd like to find a gen 2 upper with the folding hinge to replace mine without the hinge, didn't think I would care about not being able to fold it but I'm starting to wish I could
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top