Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2020 2:12:10 PM EDT
hello guys I have the sig mpx pcc the competition  model i shoot alot of uspsa. I am wanting to order a jp pcc. I've been reading that alot of guys perfer the mpx because of recoil. Oil not sure what to believe can someone  chime in thanks
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 4:31:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I have an MPX and have quite a few friends with the JP.  My suggestion is to go with the JP.   The MPX has better felt recoil, and is a pure PCC from the ground up, but the JP will be more reliable.   MPXs beat up triggers (I’m on my 3rd) they get finicky with underpowered ammo, and require regular piston maintenance.    I really love my MPX, but if I wanted a turn-key, low maintenance, high performing optio , it would be the JP
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 7:54:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I ran an MPX Competition Model for a few years and recently switched to the JP-GMR 15. The MPX was picky with ammo and had several FTE issues with it. The JP runs 100%. Glock Mags are cheaper than the MPX Mags as well. I have not seen one MPX run 100%.  I generally shoot 3 or 4 matches (USPSA and Steel Challenge) a month and an indoor league on Monday Nights.  Several other competitors run a MPX and they all have said they wish they would have got a JP instead, they just have too much time and money invested to switch.  The JP, IMHO, is the best PCC for Competition out there today.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 8:28:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys
Link Posted: 7/3/2020 9:21:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a JP GMR 15, just the base one.  I don't shoot competition with it but I can tell you it is well built, accurate, and a blast to shoot.  It just feels like quality in your hands.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top