Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/16/2018 11:28:15 AM EDT
A buddy is trying to find a sear for a JC Higgins model 60. The ones we found online don't match the model that he has. As you can see from the pics, the broken one has two tabs coming off it and the only replacements I've been able to find online have a single center tab. Any help finding one would be appreciated.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 12:08:50 PM EDT
[#1]
https://www.gunpartscorp.com/products/854860
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 1:23:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://www.gunpartscorp.com/products/854860
View Quote
We need the sear with two tabs, not a center tab.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 3:03:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Let me know if you can't find a replacement for it. I have handmade parts like that in the past. If you are not in a hurry it can be done at a fair price. I enjoy making parts like this in my spare time in order to keep those older guns alive and kickin'. Let me know if I can help. 44.

ETA: You might also try Lee's Gun Parts in Irving Texas. He is only open T,Th iirc. He's on the web.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 3:22:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Let me know if you can't find a replacement for it. I have handmade parts like that in the past. If you are not in a hurry it can be done at a fair price. I enjoy making parts like this in my spare time in order to keep those older guns alive and kickin'. Let me know if I can help. 44.

ETA: You might also try Lee's Gun Parts in Irving Texas. He is only open T,Th iirc. He's on the web.
View Quote
Thanks. I'll aim my buddy that way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top