Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2018 3:41:55 PM EDT
I want to run an 11.5” MCX legacy upper on my LWRC pistol lower due to being complete ambi. Is this the adaptor I would need when it is back in stock for me to mate the two?

Any other way to do so if I do not want the folding capability?

Thanks

Link Posted: 10/7/2018 3:44:53 PM EDT
[#1]
That’s the one. The are impossible to find in stock it seems like though. I’ve been looking for one for a while and never found one.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 4:00:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That’s the one. The are impossible to find in stock it seems like though. I’ve been looking for one for a while and never found one.
View Quote
Thanks! I’m assuming this has more to do with the buffer? inside the end cap than it does for just a folding stock adapter?

I just want to run an SBA3 brace, couldn’t care less if it folds.
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 6:11:30 AM EDT
[#3]
This is required even if you don't fold because it also supports the recoil spring assembly.
Link Posted: 10/9/2018 9:38:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Wasn't there a guy that was going to have a bunch of these made somehow? I remember reading it here on arfcom a few months back I think.
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 12:24:41 AM EDT
[#5]
I've got some CAD files that I reversed-measured off my old adapter. If someone's got CNC capability, I'm happy to see what they can make of it.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 4:45:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Im kinda looking for the same thing. I want to keep the folding ability though.

I found these :

https://ddles.com/

Does anyone have one?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top