Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2021 2:42:33 PM EDT
Local auction near me has this brass. It ends tonight. Reason why I ask is I have 5 gallon buckets of 9mm brass I bought for scrap price years ago that were once fired. Thinking of putting it in auctions and holding onto the $ if prices of ammo ever return to some normal price. Here’s two websites, one for 9mm and the other for .223 people also are paying 15% online bid fees if you win as well.

https://www.proxibid.com/Reloading-Brass-9mm-Luger-1000-rds-Federal-Cartridge-Winchester-mix/lotInformation/58970735

https://www.proxibid.com/Reloading-Brass-223-Remington-220-rds-Winchester-range-pkups-1761/lotInformation/58970734
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:50:55 PM EDT
[#1]
The 9mm goes for about $50/k right now.  So the auction is high.

The .223 is insanely prices and can be easily gotten elsewhere for less.  But something about auctions brings lack of reason.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:52:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Demand has trippled.
Price has trippled on 9mm
Supply has dwindled.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:37:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Demand has trippled.
Price has trippled on 9mm
Supply has dwindled.
View Quote

This

Lake City .308 is also getting kinda crazy.  Diamond K was selling for $72.00 per 100.  

And brass for some of the lesser used calibers I load for like .25-06 and .44 special are damn near unobtainium.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top