Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2023 8:43:34 PM EDT
The day I submitted my amnesty form 1 their system was crashy and every time it timed out it "forgot" some data and I had to go back and reenter stuff, like it would forget my middle name but still have first and last. I would race to reenter this data and resubmit until finally it went through.

For two eForms I did that way I got everything loaded and they are actually now approved, but one is still pending. I just looked at it and noticed my middle name is missing. If my full legal name is "Polar Ethelbert Bear" the eForm just says "Polar Bear" under "full legal name", so it's wrong.

The amnesty deadline is approaching. I think I could still retract and resubmit the form with my full name, or else I can wait and see what they do?

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 9:46:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Seemed like mine came back slower than everyone else but it went through.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 10:05:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Before this mess I had several forms approved with no middle name listed.

Sonce this mess starred I've had 25 approved forms with no middle name, one rejected for not having a middle name and two are currently pending - one with middle name (resubmitted) and one with no middle name.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 10:53:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I caved and submitted a braced Eform1 couple weeks ago.  The amnesty eform website would not let me enter a middle name no matter what I tried.  Said fuck it and submitted it.  I would just wait and see what happens.

All my paid eform 1/4s all include my middle name.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 10:59:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I caved and submitted a braced Eform1 couple weeks ago.  The amnesty eform website would not let me enter a middle name no matter what I tried.  Said fuck it and submitted it.  I would just wait and see what happens.

All my paid eform 1/4s all include my middle name.
View Quote
You have to edit your personal information in your personal information apart from the form you are filing. It will then port your name into the form.
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 12:55:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Before this mess I had several forms approved with no middle name listed.

Sonce this mess starred I've had 25 approved forms with no middle name, one rejected for not having a middle name and two are currently pending - one with middle name (resubmitted) and one with no middle name.
View Quote

Thanks! Guess I'll just let it ride then
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top