Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » M-16
Posted: 8/18/2021 2:49:55 AM EDT
Id WAY rather pay $40 more for quality factory COLT parts, just making sure before ordering, thanks
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 3:34:51 AM EDT
[#1]
What exactly are you looking for?
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 4:11:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I've had good luck with them for some 6940 parts and a couple of orders.

I give them a thumbs up based on my 3 or so experiences.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 8:49:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Dyzastr:
View Quote

M16 FCG, I know they "last forever" but you never know, and in case ding dong tries to ban full auto parts (I assume people with a stamp would still be able to buy them, and I have a stamp). More of a $150 isnt much for insurance in kind of deal. 3-4 other sites sell then for $80, just didnt know if Ken at Specialized Arm was still "the man", I know Colt had some weird production issues over the last decade so not even sure they're what they used to be in which case the $80 FCG would be fine
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 9:50:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By taymag:

M16 FCG, I know they "last forever" but you never know, and in case ding dong tries to ban full auto parts (I assume people with a stamp would still be able to buy them, and I have a stamp). More of a $150 isnt much for insurance in kind of deal. 3-4 other sites sell then for $80, just didnt know if Ken at Specialized Arm was still "the man", I know Colt had some weird production issues over the last decade so not even sure they're what they used to be in which case the $80 FCG would be fine
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By taymag:
Originally Posted By Dyzastr:

When it comes to the fcg, you should have no issues with the $80 one. SA, is still going strong from what I've heard recently, but no need to pay almost double for what is likely the exact same fcg. I would just be sure the other places are reputable first. There was a time when certain colt parts were near possible to get, so that premium was worth it. Those days are gone and colt parts are everywhere, so I'd go with the best priced, assuming it's a reputable dealer as well.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 4:30:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Brownells has auto parts.
Page Armory » M-16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top