Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2018 10:02:13 PM EDT
Pretty straight forward question. In the market for a safe and I am trying to time it right so I can get the best deal.

Does Black Friday usually get the manufacturers offering some great prices?
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 7:36:07 AM EDT
[#1]
In for answers.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 8:22:58 AM EDT
[#2]
It's my belief that you are going to risk getting one of the monkey models if you do your shopping ON that day.

Before hand the stuff is stock they want to move to get the monkey models in.

(FYI, lots of sales have already started happening so go look at whatever you are interested in.)
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 2:51:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I picked up a cannon 64 gun safe from tractor supply for $749, on sale, normal price is $999. They had 2 in stock, I looked at them the week before and they were the $999 price.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 11:31:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Whats the consensus on this little guy?
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 11:21:50 AM EDT
[#5]
The safe is 12GA and the handgun safe is 14GA. They'll keep your toddlers out and are designed really with only the price shopper in mind. Chinese made for Browning and probably without a UL rated lock. No specs or brand name on the lock? I wouldn't buy electronic myself, especially a non UL rated E-Lock.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 7:50:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Anything noteworthy showing up in ads?
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 9:15:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's my belief that you are going to risk getting one of the monkey models if you do your shopping ON that day.

Before hand the stuff is stock they want to move to get the monkey models in.

(FYI, lots of sales have already started happening so go look at whatever you are interested in.)
View Quote
Curious what monkey models are.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 10:16:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Tractor Supply has a decent sale on Liberty Safes 1776 models.  Various sizes with electric or manual locks.  Other brands too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top