Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2020 5:00:48 PM EDT
My LGS offered me twice what I paid for my 553P LB and I am thinking about letting it go.  Its 1 of 3 LBs in the FDE configuration, if that makes a difference.

Things to consider:

1. Its a quick profit
2. Its an invetment pistol and will only go up in value.
3. Its damn near impooisble to get another one and certainly not in FDE.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:03:46 PM EDT
[#1]
If a gunshop is offering you an amount it is because they believe they can make a much larger profit off it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 5:08:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If a gunshop is offering you an amount it is because they believe they can make a much larger profit off it.
View Quote

THIS!!
Link Posted: 8/10/2020 7:34:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sell it yourself and put all the profit in your pocket...

If it was mine I'd keep it...

Link Posted: 8/10/2020 1:14:21 PM EDT
[#4]
They have a customer willing to pay them more than your double.
Link Posted: 8/10/2020 5:25:01 PM EDT
[#5]
You all bring up the very valid point that is in the back of my mind.   Much appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 3:47:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Id sell it. Theyre still bringing in more 553LBs. And FDE paint.. you can always apply that yourself. Id sell it and buy a 553lb and a 550 kit. Might as well turn one gun into two!
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 4:36:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Id sell it. Theyre still bringing in more 553LBs. And FDE paint.. you can always apply that yourself. Id sell it and buy a 553lb and a 550 kit. Might as well turn one gun into two!
View Quote

Not in Ilaflon

Personally, I feel like they didn't paint enough of the gun FDE so it looks kinda odd and not sure it would be a collector piece. I would've preferred a stamped steel lower and painted FDE like the upper & gas block.
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 5:11:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Not in Ilaflon

Personally, I feel like they didn't paint enough of the gun FDE so it looks kinda odd and not sure it would be a collector piece. I would've preferred a stamped steel lower and painted FDE like the upper & gas block.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not in Ilaflon

I agree.  The entire thing should have been done similar to what Blum does over in CH.  The 1/2 n 1/2 just looks different.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top