Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/28/2017 2:10:16 AM EDT
I'm planning on eventually putting a shorter lop stock on my rifle (unsure if I will use a Ruger youth stock or a Boyds).

My first question was, how is the insert that holds the mini-30 magazines fitted to the stock?  The answer:  you need a thin T8 torx wrench (I used a "L" shaped Bondus) to unscrew three tiny screws in the insert and half of it will come out the actions side and the other half will come out the bottom.

It may be a while before I find out if the insert will fit into and feed from another stock, maybe some one who has also been thinking about changing stocks will try it now if they know how to get the insert out.

Thanks,

Chris
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top