Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2018 10:50:10 AM EDT
I have almost 15" between my safe and the wall. Looking to put a locker for a couple 22 rifles, a single and dbl shotgun. Only one 22 has a scope and 2 are Rascals. I've checked some of the usual vendors, but I can't find anything with a width at or under 15". I don't require fire safe.

Anyone know of something or have a recommendation?
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 2:22:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link

No knowledge about the above cabinet. I usually use Stack-On, but their cabinets are all 16 inches wide to my knowledge.
I couldn't find any thing 14 inches wide.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 3:50:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the link. The safe got shit reviews, but this one was on the page.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:46:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Kinda more what I was going for
Homak 6-Gun Security Cabinet

If I can't find something a bit deeper, this will probably be my pick.
Link Posted: 7/20/2018 12:09:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Fortress Safes has a gun cabinet that should do what you want.
They import a steel cabinet with a key lock that has a 14" square footprint.
Model number is FS7.

It isn't a real safe (is a RSC), but the steel is much thicker than the thin stack-on cabinets.
I found it as a special at a gun show last year for about $99, but that was only about $25 off the regular price.

Do an image search for "fortress gun cabinets".
The model you want has the silver panel across the door and a key lock.

ETA:  Of course, after I posted the above, I found the listing for the company I bought from.
https://www.mooresafes.com/products-services/gun-cabinets/
Prices appear to have doubled since last year.
But the link does describe the three cabinet sizes that are available.
Link Posted: 7/20/2018 12:01:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I was given a job site toolbox and have used that for many years until I bought a safe. I still use it for ammo storage.
BK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top