Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2021 8:18:14 PM EDT
Are Pacific Armament Imble gear logo receiver  good to go? I am very new to FAL's,
I am looking at buying my first FAL.

My other question is would Arizona Response have used Century Arms marked Imbel gear logo receiver  on their builds on 2005 or 2006.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 9:42:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes the PAC Imbels are good to go(pretty much any Imbel is).

I’d imagine ARS would use any decent receiver that a client sent in. Century didn’t sell any stripped Imbels that I’m aware of so I’m guessing that would a complete rifle someone may have had rebuilt or customized.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 9:45:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes the PAC Imbels are good to go(pretty much any Imbel is).

I’d imagine ARS would use any decent receiver that a client sent in. Century didn’t sell any stripped Imbels that I’m aware of so I’m guessing that would a complete rifle someone may have had rebuilt or customized.
View Quote

Ok thanks for the information.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 9:55:29 PM EDT
[#3]
This is on the bottom of an Century Arms receiver, the seller says it was  built  by Arizona Response

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 1:20:12 AM EDT
[#4]
If it is assembled by ARS with an Imbel receiver it is G2G. Nothing to worry about.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:12:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I hope you bought that if not tell us where it is please
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 8:27:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I hope you bought that if not tell us where it is please
View Quote

Sad news the seller decided not to sell it. I dont blame him I guess.
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 11:44:00 AM EDT
[#7]
I know for a fact Century sold some Imbel bare receivers. None had the gear logo that I saw. I know a person who called and asked if he could buy 10. They said yes as they just got a large batch in. I'm not sure if they advertised or not. I seem to remember seeing an add in shotgun news.

I have one of those receivers. It all inch cut except the contours.
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 2:54:11 PM EDT
[#8]
It’s good to go . I have a ars built l1a1 with a imbel receiver. One of my favorite rifles.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 4:54:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This is on the bottom of an Century Arms receiver, the seller says it was  built  by Arizona Response

View Quote
That's the typical ARS marking.  Looks correct.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top