Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2022 12:45:50 PM EDT
I’m dense. Each time I try it’s worse. What am I doing wrong?!?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:52:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Weaving? I assume you are trying to attach a pouch to a belt. Don't go in and out through the PALS loops. You just run the OneWrap all the way under the pouch loops and then around the belt.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:19:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Weaving? I assume you are trying to attach a pouch to a belt. Don't go in and out through the PALS loops. You just run the OneWrap all the way under the pouch loops and then around the belt.
View Quote

No trying to get an Esstac double pistol onto a ten speed chest rig

The side molle spotsAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:30:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Okay. If you're using a MALICE clip, you run it through the pouch (I usually do up from the bottom) all the way. Then, curl it around at the hinge. Put the other side of the clip through the first row of webbing on the chest rig. Then, pull it through the next row of webbing on the pouch. Repeat until it's all the way through then lock the end.

If you have a built-in strap, it's the exact same minus the very first step. Just weave. Usually you'll tuck it into the bottom of the pouch once done.

That make sense?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:27:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No trying to get an Esstac double pistol onto a ten speed chest rig

The side molle spotshttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/455820/C1CD9F19-D9AA-4904-AB14-F7BD38556BFA_jpe-2479323.JPG
View Quote

Gotcha. I only use OneWrap for cable management and attaching pouches to belts. Since you have to actually weave in and out of both the chest rig and mag pouch,, I'd go with Malice clips or similar.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:46:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Agree with others.

Onewrap is not for standard MOLLE use, which you are attempting to do.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 4:48:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I use a butter knife to help when installing molle gear, it makes it way easier.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:28:16 PM EDT
[#7]
One-wrap isn't a good choice for MOLLE. I'd use a MALICE clip or the WTFix straps.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:38:38 PM EDT
[#8]
WTFix straps is how I put a KYWI double rifle and double pistol on the MOLLE front of my PC. I tried the Malice clips too but preferred the WTFix straps.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 6:19:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I’m dense. Each time I try it’s worse. What am I doing wrong?!?
View Quote
well the first thing you’re doing wrong is using one wrap.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 9:48:08 AM EDT
[#10]
I remember reading how much many of y’all liked one wrap to attach pouches. I assumed for everything, not just on the belt. Which does kinda make more sense
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top