Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2018 4:24:18 PM EDT
Anyone have any experience with the non-rigid light bars? Dont want to spend a fortune on a lightbar, but need some lighting for the front of my ranger when its overcast or no moon out. I see ultimate night vision has some, but no clue how well they work.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 4:27:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 5:25:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 5:33:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Made in USA is a joke when it comes to LED light bars. Rigid has some assembly here....but the majority of the components are from....to quote our president "China"
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 5:34:43 PM EDT
[#4]
These are UNV IR lights. Running just two cubes in this video.

Night Vision Chicken with Makayla
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 5:35:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 6:35:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Made in USA is a joke when it comes to LED light bars. Rigid has some assembly here....but the majority of the components are from....to quote our president "China"
View Quote
Donald Trump Says China Remix
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 9:14:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Ultimate Night Vision light bars are good to go. I own two of their cubes and the 10" lightbar, they work fantastic. The wiring and connectors are identical to the rigid's, waterproofing and all.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 9:49:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Another option here, they are local to me but I havent seen any of their IR lights.

Vision X
Link Posted: 6/8/2018 1:35:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 7:46:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Anyone have any experience with the non-rigid light bars? Dont want to spend a fortune on a lightbar, but need some lighting for the front of my ranger when its overcast or no moon out. I see ultimate night vision has some, but no clue how well they work.
View Quote
Before IR/LED light bars were available, I just mounted a SolarForce IR/18650 light to the front of my Ranger, one on each side. Polaris/Ranger that is, if you mean Ford/Ranger.....
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 9:26:44 PM EDT
[#11]
I have the Ridgid IR dually driving lights, the small cubes, and they're awesome. I have them on my side by side and feel comfortable driving 50+ mph with them, they put out good light.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top