Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2018 10:47:35 AM EDT
Can some one tell me the moa value per click adjustments for 1x 2x & 4x values. Maybe a phone pic of the reference card please?

ETA: Thread title change and direct reticle & click value info

*Values work for the Reap-IR as well

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 2:34:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not familiar with that sight but wouldn't click value be the same regardless of magnification? Maybe I'm not understanding the question..
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 6:20:02 PM EDT
[#2]
If 19mm....
1x

2.1 moa
2x.    1.1
4x

35 mm
1x.

1.2 moa
2x.

4x.

Hope this helps
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 7:41:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Not sure why it laid that out the way it did.   I apologize
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 8:33:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not familiar with that sight but wouldn't click value be the same regardless of magnification? Maybe I'm not understanding the question..
View Quote
I’d guess it moves the crosshairs per pixel which at different magnification is a different distance.  Since the crosshairs aren’t actually attached to anything it doesn’t have to stay constant at different magnifications like a day scope.
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 5:06:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If 19mm....
1x

2.1 moa
2x.    1.1
4x

35 mm
1x.

1.2 moa
2x.

4x.

Hope this helps
View Quote
This is accurate. The moa changes based on the zoom level. The same is accurate for the reap as well. It drove me nuts when I figured this out...IRD had just been acquired by Trijicon and Trijicon didn’t know the correct answer.
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 11:47:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the replies, I will edit the thread at home so it can be searched in the future even after archived. With picture of the card as well...
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 9:07:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Update in op
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top