Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2018 10:20:40 AM EDT
I never realized these guys are less than ten minutes from me. I emailed and got a response from Amy Medford the VP in a very short amount of time.

It's awesome to see an American company like Medford. Most, if not all the employees are vets and many are combat vets. Everything Medford does is all done in house. Everything is American 100% made. Every single blade is meticulously crafted, tracked, and inspected at each step of the process. I got to meet everyone on the manufacturing floor at each step in the process on Amy's guided tour.

I know their knives are spendy, but now I can see where that cost comes from. I bought a SeaWolf S before I left and I'll definitely be buying more blades from these guys.

I didn't take any pictures of their shop just because I'm not experienced enough with any of those processes to know if any are proprietary. But I can say it was an awesome experience and I'm proud to own one of their knives. I'll post pics of my SeaWolf when I get it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 2:16:54 PM EDT
[#1]
That's awesome! Did you meet Greg Medford as well?

I recently got back into blades after a long hiatus and saw the Medford Praetorian and fell in love.

Now I have two full size Praetorians...

2018-03-20_02-15-51 by The One and Only "B"!, on Flickr
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top