Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2018 8:59:51 PM EDT
This was the choice.

This image quality is insane. Small and lite.

But....they want to poke your eyes out for the photo/video cord. Is there a more reasonable Chinese import solution?

Link Posted: 7/28/2018 7:33:44 PM EDT
[#1]
That’s the REAP?

How are you getting the right eye relief with the stock extended and at that mounting position on the rail?
Link Posted: 7/28/2018 8:06:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That’s the REAP?

How are you getting the right eye relief with the stock extended and at that mounting position on the rail?
View Quote
Yes

I don’t use the eye cup.  I wear glasses and no eyecup works well with glasses.

I’ve played with the eyecup without glasses and I can get the unit to focus for my vision. BUT, there is no way I could get proper eye relief with the eyecup on.
Link Posted: 7/28/2018 8:36:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/28/2018 9:06:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Not sure where you got your REAP,  but our NGI DVR/Made in the USA rifle/helmet Pouch and Cable do not break the bank we feel and is the lowest price in the Industry at $190.99. The set also comes free with each of our Triji thermal purchases.
View Quote
This one:  https://tnvc.com/shop/night-goggles-inc-mini-dvr-recording-system/
Link Posted: 7/28/2018 11:37:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yes

I’ve played with the eyecup without glasses and I can get the unit to focus for my vision. BUT, there is no way I could get proper eye relief with the eyecup on.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That’s the REAP?

Yes

What model number is it? Above 35000? I have to run mine at the very back of the rail
Link Posted: 7/28/2018 11:45:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 12:01:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

What model number is it? Above 35000? I have to run mine at the very back of the rail
View Quote
Yes above 35K.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 12:02:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yes Sir
View Quote
Will this cable download photos?
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 3:16:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Have an IRHunter, easy to spoil yourself.

But think the main use of the eye cup is so you target does not see your lit up eye
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top