Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2018 1:57:27 PM EDT
I held one at a local gun show, and I WANT ONE!

I know it looks awkward to hold, but it isn't. Your hand fits right into the grip and the trigger is easy to reach. It's amazingly light and compact. It doesn't seem much bigger than a large pistol. It's hard to believe Kel Tec stuffed a 16" barrel into that little frame. The sights, ugly as they look, work just fine. You'd think your thumb would be in the way of the sights, but the sights easily clear the top of the gun. And they fold flat and out of the way.

Ergonomically, the gun just works. One day I'll shoot one, but put me on the list for ownership soon. I'm hoping the prices will drop some as they become more common.
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 3:10:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm interested in one, but later adding a pistol grip to it.
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 4:20:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the shape. Kind of the same stock concept as the FN P(S)90.  It keeps it non bulky.
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 5:44:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I wanted one, but settled for a regular RDB, which has been nice. Once they're caught up I might even buy the survival stock to try it out, but I'll probably be bored with it by then.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 12:20:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I want one, but with a pistol grip. Can't say I'm a fan of the California compliant stock.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 5:21:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I want one, but with a pistol grip. Can't say I'm a fan of the California compliant stock.
View Quote
The survival stock is made to be shorter (height) and lighter, more of a traditional rifle style. While nowadays it's common to think of that as "Cali compliant", the Survival is NOT cali compliant. The stock has a collapsing element to it!

There IS a RDB Cali model. Longer stock, no collapsing, 20" barrel with no threads I think.

My main complaint with the S is that the front sight is on the threads, so the sights would be useless to me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top