Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2019 1:45:39 PM EDT
Saw these going cheap at an auction and fent.

Not really sure what I'm going to do with them.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 3:40:57 PM EDT
[#1]
warrrrrrrrrriors....
Link Posted: 2/1/2019 4:24:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice. I'm still looking for a decent made one. Just because I watch Archer and the Outsiders too much.
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 9:23:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a soft spot for stilettos, especially swing guard ones.  They are not the most practical of knives, but opening and closing a switchblade is like an adult version of a fidget spinner for me.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 10:45:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I've spent a lot of time flipping mine at work.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 6:00:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
warrrrrrrrrriors....
View Quote
Off by a couple of decades at least.  Think Sharks or Jets.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 6:02:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
lol, I dunno why that movie came to mind. I remember baseball bats but not sure if they used switchblades or not.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 8:55:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
lol, I dunno why that movie came to mind. I remember baseball bats but not sure if they used switchblades or not.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't know about The Warriors, but there was one in the Crocodile Dundee "That's not a knife" scene.
Link Posted: 2/9/2019 12:07:02 AM EDT
[#8]
This is how it starts.... you buy one, then another, and another. Then you start looking for the older ones, then it leads to searching for the hard to find tang stamps.... it happened to me. Bought a gunshow counterfeit, then a real italian, then it led to about 20 more... the italian stiletto is beautiful, useless as an edc, the blades won't an edge. They are basically a buy and display only knife. If you want something that could be an edc, check out the Leverletto, it was designed by Bill Deshivs, made by AKC. I highly suggest not getting one from the 'bay, it is full of counterfeits and aren't anywhere near the quality of the real italians.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 4:13:48 AM EDT
[#9]
When I finally decided to buy an automatic, it had to be a stiletto. An 11" Frank B. with dark horn scales to be exact.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top