Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2020 1:50:03 PM EDT
I ordered a DSA 16” folder para model.

I’ve wanted one since I was a kid (a friend had one but sold it when I had moved away).

It was either this or golf clubs. Not that the clubs wouldn’t come in handy during the Boogaloo, I felt this was the better value...

TC
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 2:20:52 PM EDT
[#1]
badass
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 2:21:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 2:55:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Be interested to know how well it runs & what size the gas port is.  The fellas on the FAL Files were poo pohing my interest in a 16" bbl.  I'd want a linear comp, Flaming Pig or flash can on it, though.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:36:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Be interested to know how well it runs & what size the gas port is.  The fellas on the FAL Files were poo pohing my interest in a 16" bbl.  I'd want a linear comp, Flaming Pig or flash can on it, though.
View Quote
I’ll let you know. I saw some issues posted.

TC
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 4:13:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
If only there was some way to adjust the gas to accommodate the shorter barrel

Nice gun OP
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 4:17:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Good choice. The FAL is a great rifle. The only thing I wish DSA would do is a nitride or chrome line their barrel.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:55:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:  If only there was some way to adjust the gas to accommodate the shorter barrel

Nice gun OP
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:  If only there was some way to adjust the gas to accommodate the shorter barrel

Nice gun OP
Right.  They're very helpful @ the FAL Files - when I asked if there was a way to adjust the gas on the FAL:

"On" ( semiauto ) and "Off" ( grenade ). That's it, no adjustment.
They kinda forgot to mention the multiple adjustments on the regulator until I went & looked it up & mentioned it.
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 7:55:57 AM EDT
[#8]
I have a DSA 16" para carbine.  It runs just fine.  I have not measured the gas port hole, but it
ejects empty cases the same distance and place as my 15" and 21" barreled FALs do.

Good choice.
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 12:56:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks all! Can’t wait to get it home.

TC
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 1:03:46 PM EDT
[#10]
More goodness...

Link Posted: 1/6/2020 12:37:41 AM EDT
[#11]
we don't do memes and other such stuff in the tech forums even if they are friendly and positive-bodybagger
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top